• Advertisement

A short Spongebob FF that I wrote

Karen

This is just a short Spongebob fanfic I wrote myself. I hope they're not OOC, (since this is a first attempt), but I still hope you enjoy reading this. 630566.gif

One bright morning in Bikini Bottom, Squidward rolled out of his house riding on a bike. He had a safety helmet on so his head wouldnÔÇÖt get injured if he fell off.

Ahhhh nothing beats like a wonderful morning riding on a bike. I think Ill take a stroll pass through the park, Squidward suggested to himself.

He started to paddle pass by SpongebobÔÇÖs house. Spongebob opened his front door and notices Squidward, but he didnÔÇÖt pay any attention to him.

ÔÇ£Hi Squidward!ÔÇØ Spongebob called out.

Squidward screeched to a stop and groaned. And this day just got worse he muttered, not amused.

Spongebob skitted over to him. The yellow sponge had his uniform hat on for work. ÔÇ£Hey, pal!ÔÇØ

Squidward gritted through his teeth. ÔÇ£SpongebobÔǪ I am NOT your ÔÇÿpalÔÇÖ! What do you want? CanÔÇÖt you see IÔÇÖm trying to enjoy my day off from work today?ÔÇØ

ÔÇ£Day off? You never have-ÔÇØ

Squidward quickly covered his mouth. ÔÇ£Shut up, you drillbit! IÔÇÖm calling in sick!ÔÇØ

Spongebob seems confused. But Squidward, you dont look sick or sound like youre sick, he observed. Are you lying? he asked with a sneaky grin.

ÔÇ£No IÔÇÖm not,ÔÇØ the squid answered.

ÔÇ£But it looks so obvious-ÔÇØ

ÔÇ£Okay, okay! Fine, you caught me. IÔÇÖm not sick. But you have GOT to promise not to tell Mr. Krabs. If he sees that I donÔÇÖt come to work today, heÔÇÖs gonna freak.ÔÇØ

Spongebob thought for a moment. "Hmmm... for the record, why would you want to miss work today?"

Squidward sighed. "For my entire life, I have worked in a greasy restaurant. I can't take the smells, the sight of the customers enjoying that heart-attack on a bun you call 'food', and the point that Plankton comes in there trying to steal that stupid Krabby Patty formula EVERY SINGLE DAY. It's just disgusting... He keeps interrupting my naps and etcetera! I just need some 'me' time! Spending time alone... with myself!"

Spongebob looked at him. "All right, well. You look like you're telling the truth. I suppose I could let it slide..."

Squidward grinned. "Thank you so much, Spongebob! If you ever tell Mr. Krabs about this, you'll SO regret it." he said with a serious face.

He paddled away, leaving Spongebob standing there.

"Eh, he's gonna get caught anyway." Spongebob said in a bored tone.

• Like 1

Thank you so much, guys. I appreciate the comments. 125508.gif

I'll make some changes (as to what Wumbology referred to) to make Spongebob more in-character.

Also, reviews appreciated, but they won't be necessary. :3

• Like 1