• Advertisement

Dare Thread

Clappy

Alright Jelly...hmmm....are you still attracted to Paul McCartney at his current age? And are there any other musical artists you find incredibly sexy outside of the Beatles? If yes, name them. 428899.gif

Well, I think my old man is adorable, like, the way a grandpa is adorable xD I actually think he looks great for his age, I love him either way.

And yes, of course I find other musicians to be incredibly sexy! Just to name a few: Freddie Mercury (like, he was gay and all, but he was sex on legs), Jim Morrison, Kurt Cobain, Enrique Iglesias, and many more. (specially some Spanish singers you don't know like Jancarlos Canela, Chayanne, Juanes, Luis Fonsi, etc)

But none beat Paul :3

ok, Person below me, truth or dare?

Congratulations on making me spit the pink lemonade I'm drinking all over myself.. xD
If Freddy Mercury was sex on legs, then is The Beatles a Jelly orgy waiting to happen?

If Freddy Mercury was sex on legs, then is The Beatles a Jelly orgy waiting to happen?

lol, sorry guys, but I fail to see how saying that Freddie is sex on legs is so hilarious xP

And claps, don't give me ideas... 946452.gif