• Advertisement

Clappy Was Here

Clappy

How does Kevin Spacey go from Nine Lives to Baby Driver within 5 movies...like was there a temporary shortage for a year or something while House of Cards was on break? :S

On 7/1/2017 at 5:08 PM, Dr. WhoBob said:

I mean like songs match with action scenes. Like when a part in the song beats a part in the action scene changes to that. Idk, it's hard to explain really. I'm just happy the way songs are used for action scenes? :P

Oh trust me I knew what you meant.  I was just messing with ya. :P 

On 7/1/2017 at 5:17 PM, Renegade the Unicorn said:

?

What about it?

On 7/1/2017 at 5:21 PM, Homie♥ said:

What about it Poppy?

On 7/1/2017 at 10:21 PM, E.V.I.L said:

I hear you're a B99 fan? :funny:

Also I don't remember if I told you but I'm college-bound for Ithaca because I can't let that place go? :Laugh:

I am a B99 fan.  I heard you are now too :funny: .  Also congrats on your move to college.  What university are you going to?

3 hours ago, Doug Dimmadome said:

How does Kevin Spacey go from Nine Lives to Baby Driver within 5 movies...like was there a temporary shortage for a year or something while House of Cards was on break? :S

Sometimes actors just sign on to movies for the paycheck.  Nine Lives was definitely a paycheck movie as I bet he made major money doing that.

On 7/3/2017 at 1:57 PM, Katniss said:

GLOW on Netflix is a good binge watch if you haven't seen it yet?

Haven't gotten a chance to watch it yet but it's high on my list because wrasslin'.

On 7/3/2017 at 9:52 PM, E.V.I.L said:

I'm such an idiot for not watching this show earlier tbh :stinkeye:

Also Cornell? :Laugh:

I think you mean you're such a Joke Peralta. (smirk) 

Dude that's awesome!  Cornell is a great school.

On 7/4/2017 at 7:51 PM, E.V.I.L said:

FML I JUST TRIED TO FIND SOMEONES VIDEO AND I ACCIDETNALLY LIKED THEIR ASS SHOT ON TUMBLR FML FML FML?

I legit laughed out loud.  What happened afterwards?

On 7/7/2017 at 11:49 AM, terminoob said:

You definitely gotta see The Big Sick when you get a chance?

It's not playing anywhere near me atm :(.  But with expansion possible, I plan on seeing it with all the great buzz it's getting.

3 minutes ago, Renegade the Unicorn said:

What is a Ding of Dings?

The COO of @Old Man Jenkins death match arena.

They just answered my ask and pretended that didn't happen

I mean he had a nice ass and all but I'm not gonna be that guy who just asks for random nudes on social media either or like peoples sexy shots like that? :Laugh:

7 minutes ago, E.V.I.L said:

They just answered my ask and pretended that didn't happen

I mean he had a nice ass and all but I'm not gonna be that guy who just asks for random nudes on social media either or like peoples sexy shots like that? :Laugh:

Good on ya mate.  I wouldn't want to be that guy either when it comes to asking for stuff like that either, which my guy friends always ask me why I don't ask for my girlfriend to send me sexy shots.  I'm not that kind of person at all.

On 7/8/2017 at 10:49 PM, Renegade the Unicorn said:

lol, what do you think of Power Rangers: Multiverse Force?

I think I need to read more of it...and that goes for all spinoffs unfortunately.

On 7/9/2017 at 8:03 AM, E.V.I.L said:

MOst people: send me nudes

Me: send me dogs

:Laugh:

Me in a nutshell.  Dogs > people.

On 7/9/2017 at 1:08 PM, terminoob said:

Have you seen Wrecked? If you're still looking for something new to binge I'd definitely suggest checking it out if you haven't already?

I saw the pilot on TBS last year and thought it was kinda funny.  Does it get any better because I thought Rhys Darby should be utilized better was my main takeaway.

I wish I could have a dog. I love them so much :(  But my mom has never been too keen on the idea of having pets. Oh well, maybe when I'm older.

edit: Would you ever consider getting another dog?

Edited by Katniss

I thought it was pretty good. From what I remember Rhys Darby doesn't get too too much to do, which was my main complaint as well, but each episode bleeds into the next and it feels more like a movie just broken up into segments rather than a show, so I forgave them for not utilizing Rhys Darby as much as possible because it wouldn't really make sense to. I'd say if it intrigued you at all, give it another shot. If anything it's at least different from practically everything other comedy right now, and I wasn't expecting to like it as much as I did considering it was made by TBS?

On 7/10/2017 at 10:05 PM, Katniss said:

I wish I could have a dog. I love them so much :(  But my mom has never been too keen on the idea of having pets. Oh well, maybe when I'm older.

edit: Would you ever consider getting another dog?

I would.  I love dogs too much not to and it's one of the key components that I miss about being on my own now.

On 7/10/2017 at 10:17 PM, terminoob said:

I thought it was pretty good. From what I remember Rhys Darby doesn't get too too much to do, which was my main complaint as well, but each episode bleeds into the next and it feels more like a movie just broken up into segments rather than a show, so I forgave them for not utilizing Rhys Darby as much as possible because it wouldn't really make sense to. I'd say if it intrigued you at all, give it another shot. If anything it's at least different from practically everything other comedy right now, and I wasn't expecting to like it as much as I did considering it was made by TBS?

I'll consider it once I'm able to have a working internet again because I didn't get cable since I can survive off streaming.

On 7/11/2017 at 9:17 AM, E.V.I.L said:

Every morning: "isgsdgdjigsdps why the fuck do I have to wake up, unless there's a dog I wanna sleep again?"

Me every day, every week, every month.

On 7/12/2017 at 1:35 PM, Katniss said:

CLAPPY DID YOU KNOW THAT CHIPOTLE IS TESTING QUESO??? 1f629.png1f60d.png1f62d.png Our prayers are gonna be answered 

Let's just hope it doesn't test positive for ecoli. :Laugh: