• Advertisement

Favorite era of Nickelodeon

WhoBibbles

Favorite Era of Nickelodeon  

23 members have voted

1. 1. Question

• 1991-1999 (Rugrats, Ren and Stimpy, Rocko's Modern Life, Hey Arnold!, The Angry Beavers, CatDog)
    • 2000-2008 (SpongeBob, Fairly OddParents, Invader Zim, Jimmy Neutron, Danny Phantom, Avatar: The Last Airbender)
    • 2009-2017 (Back at the Barnyard, Penguins of Madagascar, T.U.F.F. Puppy, Korra, Harvey Beaks, Pig Goat Banana Cricket)
    • 2018-present (Loud House, Rise of the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Casagrandes, Middlemost Post, Patrick Star Show)

Welcome to another weekly poll. This week's poll is which era of Nickelodeon is your favorite! It's no surprise that we all grew up with Nickelodeon, so it was a good idea to highlight each era of the show and find out what makes them unique in their own way. So which one do you have the most fondness? Explain more in depth in why you choose one  of these eras in this thread If you wanna.

• Like 3

1991-1999, (and technically speaking, "Spongebob Squarepants" should belong in this era, since it DID start airing episodes in 1999). Anyways, all the shows listed were ones I actually watched a good number of the episodes of them. Enough said, true believers!

I try not to have SpongeBob bias when it comes to this poll but really: Even discounting SpongeBob, the early-to-mid 2000s were my favorite era. While I do like some of the shows the decade before like Hey Arnold or Rocko, I feel more connected to stuff like Jimmy Neutron, Fairly Oddparents, Avatar, and Danny Phantom.

Hell, the 2000s gave us Nicktoons Network and during its best era in the mid-2000s, we got stuff like Kappa Mikey and The Secret Show so I'd be lying if I said I liked any other decade of Nick more than this one.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, 4EverGreen said:

1991-1999, (and technically speaking, "Spongebob Squarepants" should belong in this era, since it DID start airing episodes in 1999). Anyways, all the shows listed were ones I actually watched a good number of the episodes of them. Enough said, true believers!

I wanted to put SpongeBob in 00s section cuz that's when it really thrived as a show and 90s only cover a small fraction of the show. I hope it made sense