• Advertisement

SpongeBrawl: Brawl to the End!

We’re officially halfway through Brawlin’ Summer! Day 8 features the first semi-final Bracket B match-up between Tony Fast Jr. and Lord Poltergeist, as well as Pearl and Jumbo Shrimp putting both their Brawlin’ Summer undefeated streaks on the line for a chance to move on in the Tourney of Wumbo! Elsewhere on the card, Squilliam trolls Mermaid Man only to get trolled back, Mrs. Puff settles things with the Cocaine Sea Bears once and for all, and Reg fills in for Sandy to take on The Fast Saga’s Dominic Toretto!

• God Himself 1

Day 9 features the last semi-final match-up for Bracket B as SpongeBob looks to prove that he does indeed possess the killer instinct needed to survive this bracket! Elsewhere on the card, the Tourney of Wumbo chugs on, Kevin C. Cucumber and Grubby Grouper collide in the pipeline for a second time and the rise of new opposition threatens the Cocaine Dealin’ Boys’ dominion over the beach! As opposed to their dominion over the White House amirite

• Wow 1

Day 10 features the very built up and much anticipated B Bracket finals, destined to go down between Lord Poltergeist and SpongeBob SquarePants (in just time for SpongeBob’s birthday apparently)! Elsewhere on the card, The Cocaine Dealin’ Boys prepare themselves for war in a variety of different ways, Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy are caught up in two separate story threads, Squilliam wants to be the palest guy to ever step foot in one of Craig Mammalton’s beach parties, and a wild Patrick Star makes yet another appearance!

• Wow 1

Day 11 features Reg roughing it out alone in order to defend the Family Championships! Elsewhere on the card, the War on Cocaine begins and Larry the Snail is out to prove that his pain and suffering is greater than that of Cocaine Sea Bear’s!

• Wow 1

Day 14 features the final deciding match-up between Scooter the Surfer and Lord Poltergeist to determine who will walk away with The Big One! Elsewhere on the card, we are treated to two returns and two tie breakers while The Cocaine Dealin’ Boys seem to be losing ground as The Barbell Mafia continues muscling in on their territory

• Wow 1

The penultimate Day 15 features the first ever Elimination Wumber match to crown SpongeBrawl’s first ever Champion of Wumbology! Elsewhere on the card, Reg is forced to forge an uneasy alliance if he hopes to reclaim his lost Family Chamionship belts, there’s a bit of a Cocaine Dealin’ civil war as The Barbell Mafia and Cocaine Dealin’ Boys both vie for the early advantage in tomorrow’s Summer War, The Trash Man harasses the Shazampion on the eve of his next title defense and there’s a clash between two toasts

• God Himself 1

The final day of Brawlin’ Summer features the big money title fight between Big One winner, Scooter the Surfer, and The Shazampion, Patrick Star! Elsewhere on the card, The Barbell Mafia wants to make sure that The Cocaine Dealin’ Boys have dealt the last of their cocaine, SpongeBob and Squidward fight for the first time ever, SpongeBrawl has its second ever ladder match, a surprise return crashes Squilliam’s victory celebration, The Trash Man meets his greatest match yet and SpongeBrawl bids a fond farewell to The Fast Family and salute them for their service!

Couldn’t’ve written a better ending for this summer celebration. It was all simulation that culminated into this final result! I just rolled with it. I’m already fast at work putting together the next show (most of it’s already in the can), which will be a sorta back to school themed one slated for late August/early December. After that, work on the big Halloween event will begin, which might be another multi-parter (tho not as long as Brawlin’ Summer)

• God Himself 1

It’s the first day back to school here in Hawaii, you know what that means?!

IMG-2950.jpg
A GOOD OL’ FASHIONED SCHOOLYARD SCRAP!

I kinda wanna see how well this fares as a standalone upload in the YouTube algorithm (but knowing my luck, prob not too good). So the rest of the show will go up on Friday.

• God Himself 1

Gonna offload the rest of the content I have for this in the can, and from there,  I will at the very least put SpongeBrawl on hiatus for the foreseeable future. So no Halloween series, no year-end awards and dream match showcase. I just gotta focus on other stuff and it’s not like this is anything more than a really niche hobby of mine anyway. I’ll be posting the rest of the Boating School Scraps show for now. I started recording matches for a pair of shows I originally had planned for September, but I’ll just take what I already got done between those two and post however many there are under a single playlist next week or something. And those’ll be the last pieces of SpongeBrawl content I’ll be posting.

• God Himself 1

Welp, this is the nostalgia run’s end, beautiful friends (and perhaps it’s for the best since this session’s simulations kinda did a number on some of my big Brawl-o-ween plans small kine). It was a lot of fun getting the chance to run this idea back in a more fleshed out way that I originally thought was gonna be a bitch and a half to ever pull off, but modern day WWE game wrestler creation suites are a hell of a thing. Way more advanced and intuitive than the games that I grew up playing. And it even opened the door to finally close the door on Community Deathmatch in a more fun and fitting way. The recording sessions I had when producing Brawlin’ Summer was some of the most fun I’ve had working on anything to post on here period. I’m calling this a “season finale” for now because I would really like to come back to SpongeBrawl eventually, but for now I just need to unwind, figure shit out and not focus too much time and energy on some stupid, niche hobby of mine. Shout out to anyone on here and on YouTube who watched any of these shits, even if just once. A dumb concept like this getting ANY views or subscribers in general is sweet victory enough for me. Hopefully we get to do this again later on down the line. But until then, I’ll still be trying to do the writing thing, for better or worse.

• Wow 1

Something went wrong since the All Saints and Sinners Day show, my Tattletale Strangler and two Santa CAWs didn’t get carried over since my recent save didn’t get loaded up my PSN cloud because my PSN membership was already expired by the time I made all three. So I hastily threw together three new impromptu matches that’ll hopefully make up for their absences. I’ll have to recreate the Strangler from scratch, unfortunately, which I’ll get to eventually. I gave up on the two Santa’s entirely.

Should probably take this time drop a New Year update in order to spare the announcements thread from another post by me. I’m thinking the one year mark is a good stopping point for this anniversary project. It’s been a fun ride, but I’m ready to send SpongeBrawl out into the sunset. So SpongeBrawl will officially conclude on April 20, 2024. Got a bit of planning ahead to do first, so I’m not exactly sure when the next show will be posted up. When it drops, it drops I guess. I’ve been thinking of taking a break from the spin-off section in 2024. 2023 was rough for me, and I’m still probably gonna be grappling with its aftershocks heading into this new year. Aside from concluding SpongeBrawl, I still plan on concluding Die-In Theater soon and seeing MegaloMania 2 through come August, but other than that, there’ll be nothing else on my writing plate. So I’ll see yall back here when I see yall here.

• Like 1

Experimenting with a string of 3-4 match shows to see if they fare better with the algorithm any. It’s anarchy at the arcade here on SpongeBrawl as we celebrate the joy of video games by simulating SpongeBob matches on a wrestling game

• Wow 1

Wrapped a late night recording sesh. The road to the Finale further heats up as Mermaid Man makes a shocking revelation! Two former Family Champions break up and collide! And a Wumbo Championship match to remember, or not!

• Wow 1