• Advertisement

SBC Secret Santa Program 2021

Jjs Goodman

Like previous years, our Secret Santa program is back once again! This year is hosted by @SpongeOddFan

Tis the season for giving, and what better way to do so than to go to the SBC store and purchase gifts for others. If you feel like getting gifts for your SBC friends, then sign up for the Secret Santa Program! For interested users, you have until Sunday, December 19th to sign up. From there, SOF and I will message people on who to get gifts for, and will announce who gave gifts to who on Thursday, December 23rd, which will be the deadline for gift giving. This year's edition has a new twist to it: The iWish for iFish feature has been fused with this, so you can get a member any item you want, even if it is not presently in the store unlike past editions. Is there a rare iFish item you missed? Here's a rare chance to get it. We have a large catalog of iFish items throughout its history to pick from. There are exceptions, however: you cannot get a user any item we've retired, which includes the following:

Spoiler

Gogeta Hair, Fisherman Coat 2015, Fisherman Hat 2016, Chocolate Clarinet, Chocolate Starfish, Chocolate Fruitcake, Chocolate Donkey, Chocolate Flower, Chocolate Karate Glove, Chocolate Snail, K^aa Hair, K^aa Shirt, K^aa Shorts, K^aa Tentacles, Drastical Vuvuzela, Band Geeks Vuvuzela, Band Geek Track Jersey, Band Geek Track Pants, Drastical Track Jersey, Drastical Track Pants, Grand Maul Granny’s Glasses 2016, Drastical Foam Finger, Band Geek Foam Finger, Johnny Krill Shirt 2016, Johnny Krill Pants 2016, Not Dead Ted’s Shirt 2016, Pumpkin Basket 2012, Frankenstein Costume 2012, Scientist Costume 2012 and Goofy Sombrero 2015.

King Neptune related items and buyable skins that we retired are also off-limits. So yes, you can get a past or present item for your user, it does not have to be one from our current store catalogs. If you are worried you won't have enough doubloons, do not worry, as we have lots of opportunities to win doubloons. Ask SOF and I if you have further questions.

Happy gift giving!

• Like 1

Thanks to all who participated in this year's Secret Santa. Time for the gift exchange, and to reveal who got who what.

WhoBob, your Secret Santa was… Fa! He got you the Jack Frost Suit.

Dman, your Secret Santa was… WhoBob! He got you the Dizzy pin.

Fa, your Secret Santa was… Jjs! He got you the Snow Ammo Helmet.

Jjs, your Secret Santa was… Me! I got you the Festive Sweater.

My Secret Santa was… Dman! He got me the Ugly Sweater. 

We’ve given the participants their gifts. Thanks for participating, folks!

• Thanks 1