Episode Rating  

1 member has voted

1. 1. How would you rate this episode?

• 5/5 Ghosts
    • 4/5 Ghosts
    • 3/5 Ghosts
    • 2/5 Ghosts
    • 1/5 Ghosts

Is it wrong that I officially like Patrick's Dad in "The Patrick Star Show" more than the one on "Spongebob Squarepants"? Because, if it's wrong, I don't WANT to be right! It's AMAZING the lengths that Squidward will go to JUST to get THREE bucks (although, for Squidward, it's probably the PRINCIPLE of the matter that counts!) It's nice to see the Flying Dutchman making an appearance in this series as well, although, I am SURPRISED that they're STILL using Brian Doyle Murray, especially since he's getting on in years. It's funny how this show managed to reference an old episode of "Ren and Stimpy"; when Squidina accidentally caused the two ghosts to die, they came BACK to life! And somebody MUST be a fan of "My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic", because the two LIVE fish, were named the Flim Flam Brothers, and it turns out that THEY owe Grandpat over $600,000 (adjusted for 1926 inflation) for borrowing $10! The only part that brought the episode down a bit, was Squidward accidentally tearing off Patrick's skin, but at least this episode does get the honor of being the first episode of this series, to stick to ONE concrete story plot, and not wander off on any side gags, except for ones that ACTUALLY cause the story to move forward. I'd give this episode a 9.9 out of 10! Enough said, true believers!