1. 1. How would you rate this episode?

• 5/5 Sugars
    • 4/5 Sugars
    • 3/5 Sugars
    • 2/5 Sugars
    • 1/5 Sugars

Release Date: March 4th, 2021

Where to Watch: Paramount+, Apple TV

Plot: The campers meet two backwoods narwhals named Narlene and Nobby, who treat them to a sweet surprise.

If you have Apple TV, you can already watch this.

The episode is called "Sugar SQUEEZE", get it right! Also, while the episode wasn't anything remarkable, it sure was a whole lot BETTER than "Kooky Cookers"!...Although, I have to wonder if the latter episode was made on purpose?! Make an episode of "Spongebob Squarepants" that's SO bad, it makes THIS show look like a freaking masterpiece in comparison?! For future reference, instead of bringing the quality of one show DOWN, in order to make another LOOK better, you could actually TRY to write great EPISODES for this show! Granted, it's just starting, but still...in any case, as for the episode itself, it's decent enough. I never would've thought the camp would have a kid who would be FATTER than Bubble Bass, but there's a HUGE Flounder around! I sure hope he's there to be on a diet! Also, one nit-picky thing, Narwhals are NOT colored purple and yellow, they're colored blue! Talk about critical research failure. And also, it's a little disingenuous to say this show was created by Stephen Hillenburg. You can say that the show was BASED on characters created by Stephen Hillenburg, but NOT actually created by Stephen Hillenburg! Show some respect to your most prized franchise if you want to keep it around! I'll have to watch a few more episodes, in order to get a better feel for this show; but for now, this episode segment gets a fair 7 out of 10. Enough said, true believers!