• Advertisement

Ask someone a question and maybe get an answer.

Sweat

23 minutes ago, Space Cowboy said:

What AP Classes are you taking?

Physics, Macroeconomics and Lit this semester. Physics and Lit are year-long and Macro is a semester while I'm doing Human Geo next semester.

19 minutes ago, Space Cowboy said:

Okay so your school has you taking different classes a semester, my hs didn't do that. If you take the ap exam for Physics I can tell you right now it's going to suck ass?

I wasn't planning on taking the AP exam for it anyway honestly. I was already told by some friends older than me that AP Physics as a class alone busts your ass.

9 minutes ago, Space Cowboy said:

Yeah only a handful of people in the nation get 5s, majority of people usually get 2s lmao. Do you think you're going to take any ap's senior year? I remember that I took 4 and yeah don't do that

probably a small handful, like 2 or 3. the ones i'm looking out for in particular are Gov and Psych as I'm not much of a STEM person. I'm probably gonna take AP Calc too, though.

At my hs psych was pretty easy, gov I think I took sophomore year and it wasn't too bad. Taking calc is a very good Idea? 

I never took it in hs and jesus it was so hard first semester of uni lol I had to take it again second semester, got a A though

8 hours ago, Space Cowboy said:

At my hs psych was pretty easy, gov I think I took sophomore year and it wasn't too bad. Taking calc is a very good Idea? 

I never took it in hs and jesus it was so hard first semester of uni lol I had to take it again second semester, got a A though

yeah I'm not 100% sure AP Calc is the math class i'll be taking senior year, maybe AP Stats instead...