• Advertisement

Where can I watch the Japanese dub?

Chugoku-chan

As someone who's into anime and the like, I've became interested in the Japanese dub. I can't seem to find episodes of it that easily, though. I've seen bits and pieces of it (there was Buried in Time, a clip from Roller Cowards, the theme song, and a clip from 20,000 Patties Under the Sea on YouTube) but I wanna see more full episodes. I got to see a funny moment compilation on NicoNico, which was mostly pre-movie episodes, but there weren't that much of the scenes I wanted to see. And the Japanese Amazon Instant Video is geographically restrained. I haven't gotten around to asking my parents to buy the DVDs, but I did see someone on YouTube who has a DVD of it, they posted "Ripped Pants" and "Loop-De-Loop". He hasn't replied to my comments yet. Is there anyway I can find the dubbed episodes online?

Guest hilaryfan80

Hm, I'm not entirely sure, but I do own both of the SpongeBob movies in Japanese on Blu-ray. I may find a way to stream it as a movie night on SBC. It'd be interesting to watch Plankton (Purankuton) with a girl voice. (smirk)

You may want to search on google.co.jp with "スポンジボブを見る" and see if anything comes up, but I don't think it will. ?