• Advertisement

Pointless Tom & Jerry DVD Movie Number 3409834

Cha

ORIGINAL MOVIE

ORIGINAL MOVIE

ORIGINAL MOVIE

OEr1bTNl.png

CPjU1F1UwAAoAGs.jpg

Shame, shame, shame. Yes, I know that it's meant for kids. Yes, I know that apathy is golden. But I still can't hide my feelings of disappointment seeing that this is what's keeping Tom and Jerry relevant now. Copying and pasting them into the plots of classic movies...and calling that "original". 

I've never minded the Tom and Jerry movies. Even at their worst (what the hell was that Christmas movie with the toys and THE KING OF THE CATS and another I'm sure I'm forgetting), they've always been harmless. It's the same with this too, honestly. I've suffered through worse T&J shit, hello Gene Deitch era shorts and that awful Tom and Jerry show from the 70s. But like terminoob said, what makes this so cringeworthy is that there's no reason for this to just be "Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory but with Tom and Jerry". There's plenty of room for a creative story, but all this preview is showing is just recycled shit from the Willy Wonka movie with some Tom and Jerry slapstick. I fail to see any excuse for this.

But yeah, I know. Keep calm and derp on.

a30.gif

• Like 3