• Advertisement

ASK A SHOT HIRO WE GO

a_shot_here_we_go

Guest hilaryfan80
2 minutes ago, a_shot_here_we_go said:

YEAH IN THE "23 YEARS OF REPRESSION" KINDA WAY HAHAAHAHAHAH! JK YOURE VERY adorabel 10/10 stars(:

43682079/1 star ok

I'M; BEAUTIFUL

Just now, Dr. WhoBob said:

my taste is good and deal with it? B) 

Did you know that Korea still has an up and running slave trade? Children and lower class people are often scooped up into separate islands and forced to create consumer materials that are often shipped universally. I bring it up because even that is more pleasant than the dudes you stan.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Cha said:

is guan an aspirin baby? discuss

while I don't think the possibility of OZU performing in unspeakable deeds while in the prime of his youth, I do in fact BELIEVE this is possible. And here's why. No man with that grey of hair could have threw away THAT purity ring until at LEAST 27 years of age. HOWEVER, as we know, committing crimes of this nature is perceived by generations to be the ultimate the crime of hubris.

• Like 1

Just now, Cha said:

what are your feelings and opinions on old's criminal record and preg's life long history on dealing with a husband who only uses her for impregnation for an army of midget beings?

Glad you Asked! Well let's look at the beginning of old's criminal feelings. You see he grew up in the roughest part of LA, Orange Country. NO ONE wanted yellow @ orange country bc everyone there was more oranger than trump Himself. ANYWAYS, he was bullied a lot as a horndog child by Women. He vowed that day he would get his revenge on anyone who hurted him again. He couldn't afford a masssive army such as NK, so he got the next best thing. With the bloom of youth, he acquired very strong feelings. Um. Very VERY strong feelings but his feelings for taking over the world were even more important to a young neko such as himself. THE NEXT DAY, he created his own Woman out of idkidc. Preg was thankful, for her existence but had many questions so old had to remove her vocal cords. For a good amount of food a day, she would host his midget army. Preg being the strong woman she is did absolutely nothing and laid back with a diet coke and let nature do its' course. After 45930850394850348509ut0idhrgkjdfkjgbbgdieho59tu093456809348u5oi4h5o34btgkjrhgioerujgljbdfkligbjdofilbgjdknflbjclf  years, they have at LEAST 84 midgets in their army. enough to scare even hilly buford the GOD of newscasting Herself.  

• Like 3

54 minutes ago, a_shot_here_we_go said:

Did you know that Korea still has an up and running slave trade? Children and lower class people are often scooped up into separate islands and forced to create consumer materials that are often shipped universally. I bring it up because even that is more pleasant than the dudes you stan.

That's incredibly mean? (d)

36 minutes ago, Mr. Dr. Professor Patrick said:

@Dr. WhoBob ily but my enlish is totally better (smirk)

No doubt on that. Also tell him to stop being a meanie :(

2 hours ago, a_shot_here_we_go said:

Ozu.png ok well what are ur opinions on this Man losing his purity ring?????? i want at LEAST 5 paragraphs in proper grammar AND punctuation or ban by nightfall 

Uhh, have no idea. Did I fail at my exam?