• Advertisement

In Memoriam, 2016 Edition

4EverGreen

As far as I know, I don't think the SBC Community website has ever HAD an entire topic dedicated to the celebrities we lost in a year, but because we lost SO many celebrities in 2016, I think this is a subject that deserves merit. The tags for celebrities are, sadly, only a small sample of the celebrities we lost. We lost David Bowie, Prince, Glenn Frey of the Eagles, Paul Kantner of Jefferson Airplane and Jefferson Starship, Maurice White of Earth, Wind, and Fire, Gene Wilder, Alan Rickman, Alan Young, Janet Waldo, Leon Russell, Leonard Cohen, Antonin Scalia, Fidel Castro, Carrie Fisher, Debbie Reynolds, and George Michael. I also just remembered Alex/Alexis Arquette who was a transgender actor/actress and younger brother to Rosanne and Patricia Arquette, as well as Pete Burns who was the lead singer for Dead or Alive. How could I possibly FORGET Muhammad Ali, the GREATEST?! Zsa Zsa Gabor, American space hero John Glenn, former First Lady Nancy Reagan, voice actor Joe Alaskey, and everyone's favorite Brady Mother, Florence Henderson? If there is ANYONE famous that I have missed or neglected to mention, feel free to address it and I will edit my first post as necessary. PLEASE, no hurtful or distasteful comments on this topic.

Edited by 4EverGreen
Forgot some more celebrities.