• Advertisement

ask the girl who'd rather be sleeping right now

Cream

2 minutes ago, Cha said:

Do you dye your hair?

nope! and i dont plan to. since i have somewhat darker skin i dont think any unnatural color would look good on me aside from red maybe

1 minute ago, Katniss said:

Would you say you're more of an introvert or extrovert?

introvert without a doubt

I'm not that dark but I'm also wary of dying my hair unnatural colors because I don't think I'll look good with them. I secretly want to go blonde or get blonde highlights one day tho?

Edited by Katniss

1 hour ago, Katniss said:

I'm not that dark but I'm also wary of dying my hair unnatural colors because I don't think I'll look good with them. I secretly want to go blonde or get blonde highlights one day tho?

yeah its a pain. sounds cute tho

1 hour ago, Cha said:

are you into anime?

ive tried watching it but ive never been able to fully get into it

On 9/9/2016 at 7:42 PM, Renegade the Unicorn said:

Reaction?:

whoa i actually really like this

1 minute ago, Mr. Dr. Professor Patrick said:

WYR only be able to digest pizza for the rest of your life or only be able to digest chicken nuggets? (smirk)

shit that is a tough one. uhh gonna have to go with chicken nuggets tho bc like even tho i claim pizza is my fave food i'd get tired of eating it eventually and i think it'd stop tasting that great after so long while chicken nuggets i'd never get tired of and they'd stay just as good

2 hours ago, Cha said:

favorite season 9 episode?

pretty tough choice since most of the second half of the season imo is equal in quality and no episode personally stands out to me really, however there is an episode i like a lil more than the others, and that'd be "squid plus one".

1 minute ago, Katniss said:

Favorite season of SB?

didnt even have to think about this one haha. season two!! my top 2 faves are in that season (frankendoodle & sailor mouth) and overall pretty good season imo.

4 hours ago, Katniss said:

What place has the best chicken nuggets?

hmm mcdonald's chicken nuggets are actually kinda good (compared to all the mediocre shit they have) and chick-fil-a is another close candidate (they have pretty good chicken in general) buuut the winner in the end for me is wendy's. :sbblink:

idk why i just love their chicken nuggets so much! so underrated tbh

3 minutes ago, Katniss said:

How about fries? I love Chik-fil-a's waffle fries <3

yeah i love chick-fil-a's fries but arby's wins this one for me. their chicken is okay but their curly fries... mmmm

20 minutes ago, Cha said:

which state would you want to visit?

honestly ive been wanting to go to california for the longest time but considering how far it is from here then that'll prob be a while. someplace a lil closer would be new york. but yeah

• Like 1