• Advertisement

203b. Salsa Imbecilicus

Jjs Goodman

Rating?  

18 members have voted

1. 1. How would you grade this episode?

• 5/5 Idiots: I don't understand that question.
    • 4/5 Idiots: I got the best taste in town!
    • 3/5 Idiots: This morning, everyone seems as dumb as traffic cones.
    • 2/5 Idiots: Plankton, you look like the cheese that fell off a cracker.
    • 1/5 Idiots: You're not boiling your underpants again, are you?

On 8/28/2018 at 1:08 AM, hippythehippo said:

This is one of the most infantile episodes of the series, I don't understand how anyone can tolerate this, much less like it. Haha, the fish being dumb is so funny, haha Patrick licking Plankton is so meme worthy. The story is so sloppy, so idiotic. Giving Pat the Horse credit, the "work him like a horse" line is funny, this honestly has nothing. This is where Kaz's writing started declining, and his first true mistake.

I can agree with you, this episode has the potential to be one of the funniest episodes (as I find Patrick to be the funniest character, all people being like Patrick would be hilarious to me) but instead of it it's just townspeople being dumb in an uncreative way, but I like Pat the horse and it's a masterpiece compared to this and Patrick licking Plankton was the funniest part of the episode IMO

• Like 1

Such an amazing and unwacky masterpiece by Kaz! I miss when the show had such intelligent and hilarious dialogue based humor.

Beautiful writing and comedy amirite? I miss these types of amazing jokes. Too bad wacky season 11 ruined everything with its dumbed down humor.

• God Himself 2