• Advertisement

Season 1: Best Episode Tournament: Round I, Set I {Squidward, the Unfriendly Ghost vs. Scaredy Pants // Culture Shock vs. Reef Blower // Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy vs. Pickles}

Sweat

SET I  

12 members have voted

1. 1. MATCH I

• Squidward, the Unfriendly Ghost
    • Scaredy Pants
  2. 2. MATCH II

• Culture Shock
    • Reef Blower
  3. 3. MATCH III

• Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy
    • Pickles

So in the spirit of March Madness, I thought it would be really neat to create a bracket tournament for the best episode of Season One.

There will be rounds of the episodes of course, but to make it more efficient, I'll be doing them in sets. Round I will have 3 sets, and each set has 3 matches of two episodes each. There will be some episodes that you will not see in this round, but you will see them all in the second round. There are 41 episodes, so the matches may seem uneven, but ultimately, this will work out just fine.

I'd also heavily encourage discussion on what you think will win each one and what your opinions are.

MATCH 1
Squidward the Unfriendly GhostScaredy Pants
The winner of this match will battle F.U.N. in Round II.

MATCH 2
Culture ShockReef Blower
The winner of this match will battle I Was a Teenage Gary in Round II.

MATCH 3
Mermaid Man and Barnacle BoyPickles
The winner of this match will battle Arrgh! in Round II.

Go ahead and vote for which you prefer, discuss, and the winner will be announced on March 14 at 9:00 PM Eastern.

• Like 1

Unfriendly Ghost (Squidward with the watermelon kills me, and everything else is solid too)

Reef Blower (Just very silly in a simple way)

Pickles (Bubblebass is a good villian, even if only a one timer)