• Advertisement

Ask HPL

HarryPotterLives

37 minutes ago, E.V.I.L said:

Why do you get to be on break for university rn? :o

It's "reading week", otherwise known as spring break. It's spring break around this time for most people but when you're in university it's more of a "take this week off to catch up on reading and essays and projects and such or you will regret it"

7 minutes ago, Deadpool said:

Favorite Marvel Cinematic Universe movies?

Both Captain America movies, The Avengers, Ant-Man (which I honestly did not expect to like so much I was actually really pissed when they announced it but what can I say it ended up being really fun), and Guardians of the Galaxy

If you're wondering why I didn't include Deadpool it's because it's not technically part of the MCU

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, HarryPotterLives said:

Both Captain America movies, The Avengers, Ant-Man (which I honestly did not expect to like so much I was actually really pissed when they announced it but what can I say it ended up being really fun), and Guardians of the Galaxy

If you're wondering why I didn't include Deadpool it's because it's not technically part of the MCU

I know it's not part of MCU, as well as X-Men. I love both Deadpool and X-Men franchise so much. <3