• Advertisement

Ask HPL

HarryPotterLives

1 minute ago, E.V.I.L said:

IDK BUT IT HAPPENED OMFG

ironically it was one of the few heterosexual ships I ship too, rather strongly I must say? :P

I think I have like five hetero ships total these days and they're mostly things I started shipping when I was younger before I reached my current level of exasperation with heterosexuality lmao

But anyway, what ship was it?

1 minute ago, Elle Woods said:

What are your OTPs? :P 

Like, for any/all of my fandoms? Cause there's a lot of them, if that's the case. :P But here are the ones that come to mind off the top of my head:

Avatar (The Last Airbender and Legend of Korra) - Korrasami (my actual number one OTP tbh they're so important to me), Kataang

Steven Universe - Pearlmethyst, Rupphire

Adventure Time - Bubbline

Red vs Blue - Grimmons, Chex, Southicut, Kimbalina

Percy Jackson - Percabeth, Pipabeth, Solangelo

Mortal Kombat - Jacqcass, Subscorp, Kitade, Tanleena

RWBY - White Rose, Bumblebee (I didn't used to particularly ship anything in RWBY but Volume 3 changed me okay Blake and Yang are so in love it kills me)

Harry Potter* - Romione, Hinny (I put an asterisk because while I felt obligated to mention these since they were my original OTPs, particularly Romione, I can't honestly say I'm that passionate about them anymore. I still like them but more for nostalgia than anything and I sometimes wonder if I would still ship them if I had read the books for the first time now.)

So yeah those are what come to mind when I think "OTPs". I have other ships (from these fandoms and from other fandoms) but, you know, they're just ships. Not really OTPs.

7 minutes ago, E.V.I.L said:

Wendy and Dipper in Gravity Falls

YOU NEED TO WATCH THAT SHOW?

Yes, yes I do need to watch it.

Just now, E.V.I.L said:

spoiler alert

there are gay cops confirmed canon at the end? :laugh:

Haha, I know! I don't watch the show but I follow a lot of people on Tumblr who do. :P Even when I'm not in the fandom I'm always happy to hear of gay ships becoming canon (unless there's something really obviously wrong with it but that should be a given really)

2 hours ago, Zoidberg said:

Oh man, I reblogged a lot of scenes of series finale of Gravity Falls on tumblr weeks ago. If you are gonna watch the series, I hope you didn't see a lot of spoilers? 

You're not the only mutual of mine who did this, no worries! I scrolled past most of it and I didn't have any context for what I did see anyway, so I didn't really get it and I forgot it almost immediately. Besides, I'm not too concerned about spoilers for Gravity Falls

5 minutes ago, Zoidberg said:

Oh ok, I highly recommend Gravity Falls tho. Only two seasons and It's one of my favorite shows ever?

Tbh the one time I tried to watch it I was immediately put off by the voices but I'd like to give it another chance, I've heard nothing but good things about it.

I'll say this, season 1 was more of a season of characters getting into supernatural troubles and all that stuff until end of the season (kind of like early seasons of Adventure Time and first few Steven Universe episodes) and things actually happen in season 2, while still keeping episodes funny and enjoyable and shit really goes down (in a good way) in second half of season 2. So yeah, I highly recommend it. It has good characters, humor, horror, mystery and interesting stories? ;)

On 3/12/2016 at 7:45 PM, E.V.I.L said:

Whats ur fave tumbltr tag of yousrs? :P

That's a very good question

My #fave tag is where I put posts that make me laugh or that cheer me up or whatever and I go through it whenever I'm feeling crappy (which is often), so yeah

Also my dogs tag is pretty great because... dogs

4 hours ago, Elle Woods said:

Do you like Parks and Recreation?

Bruh I love Parks and Rec so much