• Advertisement

Ask Some Dreadful Questions, Recieve Some Dreadful (But Maybe Cute) Answers

Dreaded Patrick

On 4/4/2016 at 0:46 AM, Kris Kiyoko said:

What are some things you and Mr. Plankton have bickered about a lot?

pu2hxnH.png

It's obvious who's better.

On 11/26/2016 at 11:23 AM, Fred Rechid said:

You can run but you can't hide, bitch!

Not a question but,

IreX85N.png

Let me be shy!

On 11/28/2016 at 6:18 PM, Squidward en Repose said:

Merry Christmas 

jLZVsoo.png

• Like 2

On 2/7/2017 at 2:29 PM, Cha♡ said:

how've you been doing lately dreaded?

A lot of stuff has happened that has tired me out and I'll spare the details because it's been terrible but for the most part, I'm fine! Things are looking up and hopefully they'll stay up.

On 3/9/2017 at 9:55 AM, Chadtronic said:

What do you think of MLP?

I'm okay with it! I've only seen as far as Season 3 (I think), and that's where my interests fled elsewhere. I hadn't really been focusing on the show since then, so I hardly know what's even going on with it now.

On 3/18/2017 at 4:36 PM, Homie♥ said:

ybiwk1R.png

I'm not busy, I'm just tired and phase out of existence every now and again... but I seriously need to be here more often. That is an absolute fact.

• Like 1

On 3/24/2017 at 4:35 AM, Cha said:

yes u do need to be here more often. :funny: glad things are picking up for you tho

are you using any new drawing programs?

5HEK5eX.png

But I did try out a demo of Clipstudio Paint, which was good. It kinda combined a lot of things I go to multiple programs for and I kinda want it.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Cha♡ said:

have you watched any of s10 of spongebob? i haven't seen most of it, lol

Nope...or at least I'm not sure. I've been catching glimpses and watching random newer episodes of Spongebob I'm not sure if it's season 10. :P

4 minutes ago, Renegade the Unicorn said:

Do you like Power Rangers?

I never got too into it surprisingly despite watching the series when I was younger. I barely know much of anything anymore about it besides basic things.

Honestly there's a lot of things I haven't seen, especially since I haven't had cable television in years and had been relying on my own time to remember to look up episodes of things. <.<

On 4/17/2017 at 11:52 AM, Cha♡ said:

have a favorite song?

The Love I'm Searching For by The Rentals.

There was an old flash animation someone made that went along with the song and every now and then it pops up in my head.^_^

On 7/10/2017 at 8:37 PM, Kiyozu♡ said:

they made YOU a hero? what kind of sorcery is this? :stinkeye: 

"I know right? This is absolutely weird how a computer of all things can mistake me for a goody two-shoes! Aren't computers are supposed to be super smart and know how to organize things. You would think by default, I would be placed in the correct category. "

tumblr_ot0jwbHAYW1v578pjo1_540.png

"I don't even resemble the fool at all! THIS is the face of EVIL and it's very OBVIOUS."

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Kiyozu♡ said:

Have you ever visited Bikini Bottom and met a sponge and a starfish who oddly looks similar to Starfishman?

"You mean the citizens who live on 120 and 124 Conch Street? I've seen them... as a (supposed to be) villain you gotta keep tabs on EVERYONE in the place you're trying to take over. You never know what you might learn from them, granted... I didn't learn.... much from those two."

tumblr_ot0nidrKJ41v578pjo1_540.png

"I can guarantee you though, that neither one of them is Starfishman. One is too lazy and lethargic to be Starfishman despite his looks and the other is, in fact, a sponge. Besides Starfishman was launched into space. By me. Because I'm awesome villain that wins."

• Like 1

sorry i meant to ask you this earlier. :Laugh: dreadful, what were your parents like? did they support your occupancy in villainy? do you even have parents since you're just a figment of patrick star's dreams? :funny: