• Advertisement

It's Me Again

Sabre

12 hours ago, Sabre said:

I'll start by saying that I don't have a "big event" reason for why I haven't been very active lately. I've just been really busy with work, and in my limited free time I'm either completing work for a course I am doing, spending time with friends, or watching TV (mostly the last one ), so I don't have much time to spend on forums. Along with this, I haven't watched SpongeBob in a while so that has sort of lessened my drive to return to this forum, unfortunately.

Another big reason is down to the fact that I haven't had time to write for my spin-off, 'Adventures in the Underground City', and instead I have been focusing on creating some scripts for an original TV show that I have plans for. It's really only for fun at the moment, I just like writing scripts, but it would be a dream to get it made into a series.

I came across some of my old SpongeBob scripts on my computer, and I returned to the forum to read over some of them in the spin-off section. I then, perhaps a little narcissistically, entered my name in the search to see if anything came up. It warmed my heart that lots of people had said they missed me and I knew that I just had to come back to explain what was going on.

I will try to make a more frequent return as I had some great times over the years with you guys, and while I don't think it will be very often; I hope to be a little more active around these parts.

That is, if you still want to have me around.

Welcome back to SBC, Sabre!