• Advertisement

SpongeCraft Halloween Fest

crushingmayhem

Ok so the newest event i'm coming up with is a Halloween fest. Yes you heard that right. Not to be confused with Octerror Fest (another event). Its basically to celebrate Halloween, SpongeCraft style.  What we're planning to do will be composed of two parts:

The first part will include a scavenger hunt on the Haunted Hotel located in Unknown Spongecraftia, basically what you have to do is find lost items on the hotel while being in the dark, if you manage to find at least 5 items you will be able to exit the hotel, if not you will be given hints for each item. We're gonna make sure everyone gets a chance at clearing the hunt, we won't be unfair.

As for the 2nd contest, you might have guessed it, it will be a building contest. Basically on Halloween things and themes related to the day.  The only difference that this won't be simple statues, it will be anything Halloween based from houses to structures. It will take place in a random village we find in which it will be turned into a Halloween village, every user will work together to make this happen.

This contest will take place on October 18 around 3PM EST.

In a final note, we hope this will be successful. Feel free to volunteer for the event and we hope to see you! :)

Edited by Hungry Larry
  • Like 1

Guest Long Timmy

what a copycat name doe :miley:

You can't call it a copycat name when both "Octerrorfest" and "Halloween Fest" are both overly generic Halloween-themed names.

I swear I've heard both of them many times offline and outside SBC.

Edited by bob duncan of bobs bugs begone

Update:

The 2nd event might or might not be moved to another date since it could conflict with an Octerror Fest event that day. I'm proposing moving it to an earlier date to make it easier. Also, the preparations for the 1st event have started, anyone who wants to help is free to do so. 

Edited by Hungry Larry