• Advertisement

Flipnote Studio

I'm sure most of you remember Flipnote Studio! It's a super-easy super-cool animation tool for the DSi. People could put up their animations on Flipnote Hatena but then that shut down so you can only upload gifs to the internet now (or post them to Sudomemo instead!)

I just made this topic to see if anybody wished to post some stuff they've made with Flipnote Studio in the past. Me, I still have an SD card full of Flipnotes I made way back when I was 10. (I lost my DSi not long after ;n;) Here are a couple of good ones I picked out:

Cool Particles (ft. gravity!)

Baseball Mayhem

Also Flipnote Studio 3D is a thing as well, I guess. (but it's not available in Europe yet ¬_¬ if it was I'd buy a 3DS right away just so I could use it)

EDIT: thank you for moving this! ^u^

I'm sure most of you remember Flipnote Studio! It's a super-easy super-cool animation tool for the DSi. People could put up their animations on Flipnote Hatena but then that shut down so you can only upload gifs to the internet now (or post them to Sudomemo instead!)

I just made this topic to see if anybody wished to post some stuff they've made with Flipnote Studio in the past. Me, I still have an SD card full of Flipnotes I made way back when I was 10. (I lost my DSi not long after ;n;) Here are a couple of good ones I picked out:

Cool Particles (ft. gravity!)

Baseball Mayhem

Also Flipnote Studio 3D is a thing as well, I guess. (but it's not available in Europe yet ¬_¬ if it was I'd buy a 3DS right away just so I could use it)

EDIT: thank you for moving this! ^u^

I have it on 3DS because Club Nintendo gave the gift, but never had a DSi.