• Advertisement

Yes! I have poked you, Caroline...

Nosferatu!

I remember back in elementary, this annoying kid in class tried to tell on me for cussing at lunch even though I didn't do anything? :glare: It's amazing how I still remember that and somewhat still hold a grudge about it :Laugh: 

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Merry Swiftmas said:

I remember back in elementary, this annoying kid in class tried to tell on me for cussing at lunch even though I didn't do anything? :glare: It's amazing how I still remember that and somewhat still hold a grudge about it :Laugh: 

that darn kid :stinkeye: 

14 hours ago, Kris Kiyoko said:

what do you often fantasize about?

plankypoo (or being murdered by my faves) :hearts:

usually I just think about my future and how I'll (hopefully) be successful and doing something I love

49 minutes ago, Merry Swiftmas said:

tfw you slightly burn your tongue on hot pizza but it's so worth it? :norton: 

me af :funny: 

44 minutes ago, Kris Kiyoko said:

i hope ur able to <33

i love in floater's wild weekend how plankton was dragged into seeing the bubble and really wanted to see it? I love non-formula plots.

formula plots suck tbh, it makes him feel like such a one-dimensional character (d) 

38 minutes ago, Kris Kiyoko said:

what are your favorite non-formula stories he's been in?

does Plankton's Pet count since technically the formula was mentioned in it? if so that and The Algae's Always Greener (unless that counts as one too lel but I don't consider it one since he switched lives with Krabs and ended up realizing it all wasn't worth it) :funny: 

5 minutes ago, Kris Kiyoko said:

I don't see why not :funny:

what's the rest of your week and weekend like?

gotta get through today and tomorrow but then I'll just be chilling at home baking cookies and eating pizza all weekend ;) plus it helps that I have the next three Monday's off :funny: 

7 minutes ago, Merry Swiftmas said:

How's your Saturday? :plankton: 

it's been okay, kinda tired from decorating cookies all day and worried about my car being stuck at work until Monday since I couldn't drive it home in all of this crap-tastic weather :okay: trying to unwind by watching Rio tho

I just saw your recent tumblr posts and I want to give you a hug? You're rad <3 And I want to find whoever made rude comments about your art and hit them with a fish :stinkeye: 

Edited by Merry Swiftmas
  • Like 1

10 hours ago, Merry Swiftmas said:

I just saw your recent tumblr posts and I want to give you a hug? You're rad <3 And I want to find whoever made rude comments about your art and hit them with a fish :stinkeye: 

thank you<3 you're too sweet