Top Posters In This Topic

8 hours ago, Katniss said:

So how's your Friday night?

aside from the Internet going down every 5 minutes it was good :funny: 

8 hours ago, ichirothedirector said:

was bruce in the movie?

sadly, no :norton: 

1 hour ago, Katniss said:

Who do you think did the best job of portraying their character in the SB musical?

this is such a difficult question because everyone portrayed their characters so well

but I'm going to have to say Gavin Lee as Squidward... he took him to an entirely different level (how often do you see a person perform a tap routine with four legs?) and it was freakin' incredible! and tbh I actually prefer musical Squidward over show Squidward... bizarre isn't it?

like I said, though, the whole cast is extremely talented and I applaud each and every one of them for their character portrayals :hearts:

16 minutes ago, strpthealicorn said:

Would you want to be trapped in a prison full of ponies?  singing_rarity_by_angelishi-d7agp33.gif

I'd rather not be in prison at all

8 minutes ago, ichirothedirector said:

Sheldon Hero J Plankton?:glare:

Sheldon Stud J. Plankton :rock:

Just now, Katniss said:

Sorry I keep asking about the musical, I just want to live vicariously through you? :Laugh: 

no need to be sorry, I'm glad someone wants to talk to me about it (since I can't shut up about it and love talking about it) :funny: 

I doubt I'll make it to another show before it leaves Chicago but I plan on going to at least one of the Broadway shows, it's just that great :norton: 

5 minutes ago, Katniss said:

I'm just really interested because I had a musical theater obsession in high school and I still have an appreciation for the medium? :P 

I never knew how incredible it could be until I saw the SB Musical, and now I'm thinking about starting college to work towards a degree in theater (with an emphasis on the technical/design aspect of it) :)