• Advertisement

Yes! I have poked you, Caroline...

So I noticed in the movie of course in that torture room for Karen there's a ctrl-alt-delete message on the walls. In Single Cell Anniversary SpongeBob tries to use ctrl-at-delete on Karen so that she can't upload the secret formula and Plankton goes like "GET YOUR HANDS OFF MY WIFE." so um I guess this is what you would consider-? :laugh:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Cha said:

So I noticed in the movie of course in that torture room for Karen there's a ctrl-alt-delete message on the walls. In Single Cell Anniversary SpongeBob tries to use ctrl-at-delete on Karen so that she can't upload the secret formula and Plankton goes like "GET YOUR HANDS OFF MY WIFE." so um I guess this is what you would consider-? :laugh:

OMG I DIDN'T EVEN THINK OF THAT LMAO

I've thought of a drawing idea where kid Krabs is sitting down looking sorrowful bc he lost his dad and little Plankton comforts him. Then fast forward to about the time the Krusty Krab was first opened. Krabs is sitting outside of it looking sorrowful again because he lost his wife. Plankton catches a glimpse of Krabs through his Chum Bucket Window while talking to Karen. He stops her midway though conversation and decides to go outside to comfort Eugene again. I mean I know they're enemies but there has to be some kind of bond still there like this?

4 minutes ago, Cha said:

I've thought of a drawing idea where kid Krabs is sitting down looking sorrowful bc he lost his dad and little Plankton comforts him. Then fast forward to about the time the Krusty Krab was first opened. Krabs is sitting outside of it looking sorrowful again because he lost his wife. Plankton catches a glimpse of Krabs through his Chum Bucket Window while talking to Karen. He stops her midway though conversation and decides to go outside to comfort Eugene again. I mean I know they're enemies but there has to be some kind of bond still there like this?

wtf you're gonna make me cry :norton: 

but I agree, man