• Advertisement

[NEWS] Alvin and the Chipmunks: The Road Chip

Steel Sponge

OH YEAH BABY

MY BABIES ARE BACK

THEY'RE BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't care what any of you say. I'm totally pumped for this movie. I absolutely adore Alvin and the Chipmunks, especially the live action/CGI films. Sorry, but I just do. I squeal every single time something new is revealed about this film. There are no words to describe my excitement. I've been waiting since 2011 for this. I keep replaying the trailers, desperately waiting for December 18th to arrive already. I'm seeing this movie on opening day. I'm getting the DVD, the CD, all the merchandise. I need this. I need this film. 

Literally every single day after school, I get onto my laptop and check if there's any new information about this film. I just know I'm going to love this film. The trailers look extremely promising, I can't wait to see what they do with the chipmunks in this film. It reallys looks like they're going on a wild adventure here. This could turn out being even better than Chipwrecked

3 hours ago, Eggnog said:

http://www.latimes.com/entertainment/envelope/cotown/la-et-ct-box-office-star-wars-alvin-and-the-chipmunks-sisters-20151220-story.html

Oh fuck. It actually did alright.

I thought these shitty movies were finally gonna go away forever. It's only a matter of time before they announce the fifth one.

These movies are dirt cheap to make for family movie standards.  They'll keep making them until audiences stop paying for them.  Worldwide as well.

2 minutes ago, Happy Festivus said:

These movies are dirt cheap to make for family movie standards.  They'll keep making them until audiences stop paying for them.  Worldwide as well.

I agree but I still think they're very obnoxious. I'm not sure if I'd consider $90 million "dirt cheap", but it's a tad leaner than the usual animated movie.