• Advertisement

Ask the Kat

Katniss

Also I'm very tired right now and I've asked so many questions here already that it sometimes gets harder to come up with fresh ones and not repeat old ones?

Understandable

do you like the color black?

It's okay but I prefer gray

• Replies 44k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Katniss

• E.V.I.L.

• Cha

• Space Cowboy

It was a deep one, as I expected it to be. Loved how they sorta took Turner's whole comic shtick from when he first arrived on the scene, applied it to Harper and turned it into such a good lesson about right and wrong (loved the allusions to Frank Miller's TDKR) and how to go about fighting for what you believe is right while also, like, having a more open-mind to the unorthodox. Hopefully Harper has a recurring role. And Turner was just great, as I also expected him to be. That whole dinner scene at the end, so much feels. Can't wait to see him and Shawn reunite?

• Like 1

i cant wait to do drugs before sleeping tonight?

Have fun

It was a deep one, as I expected it to be. Loved how they sorta took Turner's whole comic shtick from when he first arrived on the scene, applied it to Harper and turned it into such a good lesson about right and wrong and how to go about fighting for what you believe is right while also, like, having a more open-mind to the unorthodox. Hopefully Harper has a recurring role. And Turner was just great, as I also expected him to be. That whole dinner scene at the end, so much feels. Can't wait to see him and Shawn reunite?

Turner/Shawn reunion will be great and I'd love to see more of Harper. This show is knocking it out of the park this season.

are u ready for another bad poem?

But of course

coughdrops>marijuana?

Cough drops save lives

Would you work a 9 to 5 job?

Maybe for a little while

thanks babes. my review couldve been longer.

mariahs greatest number one?

Probably Be My Baby or We Belong Together