• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Katniss

• E.V.I.L.

• Cha

• Space Cowboy

1 hour ago, E.V.I.L. said:

God I hate how in some kids shows, they always make the popular girl who's secretly kinda nice away from her firends (Courtney, Kate) white and then the mean ones are black like can they not do that every time :bruh:

Not me just noticing that ?

59 minutes ago, E.V.I.L. said:

Wait omg this epsiode is so sad why cant kate and lizzie just stay friends after that project :Cry:

Oh man just wait for the movie ?

BRUH I DO NOT WANT TO WORK HARD I JUST WANT TO WATCH ELIZABETH MCGUIRE FUCK G*NETICS :Laugh:

Also right like I love Miranda (from As Told by Ginger) she's hilarious but like why are the only prominent black characters in Ginger eitehr psychotic or eventual cheaters like come on ???

1 hour ago, E.V.I.L. said:

BRUH I DO NOT WANT TO WORK HARD I JUST WANT TO WATCH ELIZABETH MCGUIRE FUCK G*NETICS :Laugh:

Also right like I love Miranda (from As Told by Ginger) she's hilarious but like why are the only prominent black characters in Ginger eitehr psychotic or eventual cheaters like come on ???

casual unintentional (?) racism of the 2000s for ya

also if you haven’t gotten to the bra episode yet PLEASE let me know when you do omf it’s iconic 

2 hours ago, E.V.I.L. said:

OMG THATS ONE FO THE FIRST EPISODES

Disney really went there? :Laugh:

They truly did :Laugh:

the cast did a table read of this ep last year, I gotta watch that omg 

3 hours ago, E.V.I.L. said:

I enjoy how the "actress" who played Kate but then left acting to pursue a career in law fame back just to do this virtual table read :laugh:

ikr? Truly living her best life 

51 minutes ago, E.V.I.L. said:

Where did Matt get all the stuff he bought for Miranda during his short crush on her :Laugh:

It would surprise me zero percent to learn that he had a secret stash of cash somewhere :Laugh: