• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Katniss

• E.V.I.L.

• Cha

• Space Cowboy

7 minutes ago, E.V.I.L. said:

Omg remember when tr*mp made his whole STOP THE COUNT tweet like ngl I read that shit in Quinn's voice like in this video when she was like STOP THE TAPE

LMFAOOO

Sandi definitely complained on IG that the election was rigged 

13 hours ago, E.V.I.L. said:

DAJGPSDGPD DID I EVER SEND YOU THAT REDDIT POST WHERE SOMEONE WROTE TE DARIA characters AT THE BEGINNNING OF COVID LMAOOO

That sounds familiar omg 

6 hours ago, E.V.I.L. said:

Lizzie McGuire really said "the education system overemphasizes memorization and not understanding" though !!!!!!!

This show was truly ahead of its time :Laugh:

10 hours ago, E.V.I.L. said:

I lowkey dislike the message that the epsiode where Lizzie goes on a date with Tudgeman sends out like people should be allowed to say no to a date if they're not feelingit?

Oh I absolutely agree with you 

1) They oculd have definitely added the "Tudgeman isn't actually that bad of a guy" message in a very different way (e.g. doing a school project)

2) I love how kids shows try to creatively spoof the concept of drug addiction LMFAO. Coffee in as told by ginger, this weird ass board game iN Elizabeth McGuire :Laugh:

1 hour ago, E.V.I.L. said:

1) They oculd have definitely added the "Tudgeman isn't actually that bad of a guy" message in a very different way (e.g. doing a school project)

2) I love how kids shows try to creatively spoof the concept of drug addiction LMFAO. Coffee in as told by ginger, this weird ass board game iN Elizabeth McGuire :Laugh:

1) good point tbh

2) dead @ Elizabeth McGuire :Laugh:

4 hours ago, E.V.I.L. said:

Why do I feel like Gordo would all but stop talking to those two once they hit college :Laugh:

? it’s possible tbh :Laugh: if dumb Disney hadn’t canceled the revival maybe we would’ve found out 

God I hate how in some kids shows, they always make the popular girl who's secretly kinda nice away from her firends (Courtney, Kate) white and then the mean ones are black like can they not do that every time :bruh: