• Advertisement

Ask the Kat

Katniss

1) I agree lol its good to watch crticially (I do plan on rewatching S1-S7 sooner than later and some of it is not going to age well lmao) but just cancelling things you don't agree with is a slippery ass slope because then that can be the grounds to cancel anything

2) I've only seen Erin for 3 episodes but so far she might also join Karen in the group of people in this show that are actually Not Terrible People? :laugh:

3) This might be one of the best Toby moments:

• Replies 44k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Katniss

• E.V.I.L.

• Cha

• Space Cowboy

2 hours ago, E.V.I.L. said:

1) I agree lol its good to watch crticially (I do plan on rewatching S1-S7 sooner than later and some of it is not going to age well lmao) but just cancelling things you don't agree with is a slippery ass slope because then that can be the grounds to cancel anything

2) I've only seen Erin for 3 episodes but so far she might also join Karen in the group of people in this show that are actually Not Terrible People? :laugh:

3) This might be one of the best Toby moments:

1.) for sure. just be critical and don't cry for cancellation because cops bad now

2.) Erin is such a sweetie! I love Ellie Kemper. 

3.) lmaooo Toby. And everyone just looks at him weirdly :Laugh:

1) Cops have always been bad. The world would be a better place if ppl realized TV (ALL TV--news, reality tv, sitcoms, whatever) is not real 95% of the time

2) Omg for some reason I keep calling erin ellie because I know the actor ellie kemper before I know erin :laugh:

3) I also keep accidentally calling Andy from office Andy Dwyer and it's so unfortunate :laugh:

4) Phyllis is kind of a bitch tho, so weird hearing Sadness backhand Pam like that?

5) Why am I numbering :Laugh:

14 hours ago, E.V.I.L. said:

1) Cops have always been bad. The world would be a better place if ppl realized TV (ALL TV--news, reality tv, sitcoms, whatever) is not real 95% of the time

2) Omg for some reason I keep calling erin ellie because I know the actor ellie kemper before I know erin :laugh:

3) I also keep accidentally calling Andy from office Andy Dwyer and it's so unfortunate :laugh:

4) Phyllis is kind of a bitch tho, so weird hearing Sadness backhand Pam like that?

5) Why am I numbering :Laugh:

1.) you’re right, idk why I said that lol like the police force here was literally created to stop runaway slaves 

2.) omg hahah 

3.) :Laugh:

4..) ikr Phyllis a lowkey meanie

5.) I dunno but I love it :funny:

11 hours ago, E.V.I.L. said:

6) POCXPDJGJDSGPGSD HOLLY AND MICHAEL JUST ACCIDENTALLY REVEALED BUFFALO WAS SHUTTING DOWN LIK EHOW DO THEY 

Oops!

Apparnetly yale is officially doing online but letting people go to residence halls if they so choose, and I know the majority of my friends would not come back, and I have a feeling corn college will do the same

Lol Shoot Meeeeeeeeeeeeeeee 

8 hours ago, E.V.I.L. said:

Omg I love Kelly and Erin's friendship :Laugh:

They’re so cute :Laugh:

i remember there were some fun webisodes featuring them, hopefully they’re still floating around out there somewhere!