• Replies 44k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Katniss

• E.V.I.L.

• Cha

• Space Cowboy

I love rewatching old shows from childhood and seeing all this "advanced science stuff" Josh had to learn in school and actually knowing what it means and realizing it wasnt that advanced

Like in the epsiode where Josh kicks Drake out of his life they do the labwork before the chemicals expllode yada yada but like yyy tf do the instructions say to name the compounds yet these hoes all literally doing experiments like you dont need Lab Procedures to know IUPAC :Laugh:

12 hours ago, E.V.I.L. said:

Yeah tbh we should all just move to an island with dogs and cats and babies? :Laugh:

I love this, let’s go :Laugh:

11 hours ago, E.V.I.L. said:

I love rewatching old shows from childhood and seeing all this "advanced science stuff" Josh had to learn in school and actually knowing what it means and realizing it wasnt that advanced

Like in the epsiode where Josh kicks Drake out of his life they do the labwork before the chemicals expllode yada yada but like yyy tf do the instructions say to name the compounds yet these hoes all literally doing experiments like you dont need Lab Procedures to know IUPAC :Laugh:

Those silly hoes :laugh: 

1 hour ago, E.V.I.L. said:

Omg did I tell you about my one friend who went to Bosnia over winter break and is now engaged to her Bosnian boyfirned she met last year???

omg WHAT

wow, congrats to her

I want 222 go to iHOP tomorrow if its open but then I'm contributing to the capitalist problem of making people work on Christmas when they shoudlnt have to but at the same time I Don't Celebrate It so this has been Omair's dilemma? :Laugh: