• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Katniss

• E.V.I.L.

• Cha

• Space Cowboy

16 minutes ago, E.V.I.L. said:

Lol is it normal to be paranoid that your friends are going to forget about you with the start of a new semester? :Laugh:

I mean I'm sure some people worry about what their friends think about them, but I don't think they'll forget about you ❤️ especially if you keep in touch over the break

I feel like college friends tend not to keep in touch over break in my experience, but thats normal thankfully

I know they won't forget about me, I just lowkey have abandonment issues lol. This is what happens when college is the first time you ever have friends so you start to overthink things and get paranoid that everyone will leave you

But then I tell myself if I initiate first that means I have power? Idek :Laugh:

16 hours ago, E.V.I.L. said:

I feel like college friends tend not to keep in touch over break in my experience, but thats normal thankfully

I know they won't forget about me, I just lowkey have abandonment issues lol. This is what happens when college is the first time you ever have friends so you start to overthink things and get paranoid that everyone will leave you

But then I tell myself if I initiate first that means I have power? Idek :Laugh:

All I can say is try not to overthink or worry too much and just enjoy your friendships. It’s probably good that you’re initiating tho :Laugh:

4 hours ago, E.V.I.L. said:

It is good, I just always get insecure about how no one texts me first (even though they do sometimes??? I am a freaked out boy) )so thats always fun? :Laugh:

aww <3 but we're all insecure about something so yay :Laugh:

I have no idea why I care so much if I go back and no one hits me up first, becuase I can always just be the one to hit them up first

It does not help that we're not going to Cleveland today and instead going tomorrow so another day to think about it? :bruh:

1 hour ago, E.V.I.L. said:

I have no idea why I care so much if I go back and no one hits me up first, becuase I can always just be the one to hit them up first

It does not help that we're not going to Cleveland today and instead going tomorrow so another day to think about it? :bruh:

Yeah you can always hit them up first, I’m sure they appreciate it. And have fun in Cleveland :Laugh: