• Replies 44k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Katniss

• E.V.I.L.

• Cha

• Space Cowboy

What made you interested to take both of those?

Journalism...I like writing and I'm interested in news. As for Spanish, I've always been interested in the Spanish language and being as proficient in that language as I can could probably help me out in the long from.

Je t'aime toi aussi? F64UvZu.gif

680b69563aceba3df48b4483d007bce3.jpg

What do you put on your tacos?

Chicken (or ground turkey meat if they'e homemade tacos), lettuce, tomato, sour cream, and shredded cheese.

• Like 1

Kind of reminded me of Panty and Stocking where they mix American styled animation with Japanese settings?

I never thought of that comparison before! Still haven't seen that show yet, though I like the animation.

Did you see the third Hunger Games Movie? Was it good?  :o

I loved it :D Super pumped for Mockingjay part 2!

I was a bit confused at the ending of the second movie. So correct me if I'm wrong,

Spoiler

Katniss has to fight for the district or something in the third part? But what happened with Peetah? Can you give me the gist of what happened in the end of the second one? :P

I was a bit confused at the ending of the second movie. So correct me if I'm wrong,

Spoiler

Katniss has to fight for the district or something in the third part? But what happened with Peetah? Can you give me the gist of what happened in the end of the second one? :P

First off, it's Peeta, not Peetah  :P

Spoiler

Well, at the end of Catching Fire, the Capitol bombs District 12, and Katniss is taken to the underground District 13. Peeta was captured by the Capitol.