• Advertisement

Ask the Kat

Katniss

22 hours ago, E.V.I.L. said:

OMG THAT EPISODE IS A CLASSIC. QUINNN YOUR DATE IS HERE "Oh wow I really don't know my kids!"

Also

youtube.com/watch?v=M0Ncawy2LJc

me when I don't study? :Laugh:

That video was a trip :Laugh:

• Replies 44k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Katniss

• E.V.I.L.

• Cha

• Space Cowboy

Omg so I watched Daria! for the first time in a long time and I admittedly was probably a lil harsh on it. It's not anywhere near my faovrite episodes but there are some crazy good moments like when Daria tells Britney to "move those to the other side"IPSDPIGDSJPGSDIJDDSGDSPG. Most of the songs were really funny too (though i did always tind the lets be manly song to be a lil out of touch with the show, esp Jake singing it wtf Jake out of anyone hates that culture the most lol)

Also I really love how Helen instinctively fel the need to let Trent come over to be safer? :Laugh:

7 hours ago, SpongeOddFan said:

how's your day?

it was fine, how was yours?

6 hours ago, E.V.I.L. said:

what the fuck is biochemistry? :Laugh:

who even knows :Laugh:

1 hour ago, E.V.I.L. said:

Omg so I watched Daria! for the first time in a long time and I admittedly was probably a lil harsh on it. It's not anywhere near my faovrite episodes but there are some crazy good moments like when Daria tells Britney to "move those to the other side"IPSDPIGDSJPGSDIJDDSGDSPG. Most of the songs were really funny too (though i did always tind the lets be manly song to be a lil out of touch with the show, esp Jake singing it wtf Jake out of anyone hates that culture the most lol)

Also I really love how Helen instinctively fel the need to let Trent come over to be safer? :Laugh:

that episode is lowkey so fun :Laugh:

24 minutes ago, SpongeOddFan said:

so sad that we can'r go outside during these times?

lol you can go outside and take a walk :Laugh: you just have to be careful to wear a mask and socially distance from others out there

16 hours ago, E.V.I.L. said:

Omg when mr. Demartino ries to quit and angela Li is just like we've discussed htis already no trying to quit while int he middle of class :Laugh:

Mr. Demartino is an icon :Laugh:

Just now, E.V.I.L. said:

Depth Takes a Holiday is the most underrated epsiode of Daria. Yes I get its really bizarre but its one episode and its so funny? :Laugh:

I loved that one holiday spirit dude who talked in a British accent lmao

Omg yeah so many people are like yeah this is the worst episode of the show and Im like whaaa? I think it's so funny to me because it's so bizarre to see Daria and her realism interact with this plot? :Laugh:

2 hours ago, E.V.I.L. said:

Omg yeah so many people are like yeah this is the worst episode of the show and Im like whaaa? I think it's so funny to me because it's so bizarre to see Daria and her realism interact with this plot? :Laugh:

yeah, the break from reality is fun :Laugh: