• Advertisement

Ask the Kat

Katniss

It's hard to say. Everyone's an asshole, and I have a huge problem with how the season played out (and what it means for a potential season two), but I thought all the actors were really great and typically a lot better than the material they were given. I'd say it's worth a watch just to enjoy the cast they were able to wrangle together (highlights I think being Colbie Smulders, Fred Savage, Billy Eichner, and Seth Rogen's guest spot), but don't expect amazing writing or likable characters (unless you view the whole thing as a parody of the "college friends getting back together" sort of thing)?

• Replies 44k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Katniss

• E.V.I.L.

• Cha

• Space Cowboy

11 minutes ago, E.V.I.L said:

I guess you;v;e OPNED THE CUIRTAINS to my knoewledge/?? :funny::troll:

and now you know something more about the world of rap

7 minutes ago, Kiyozu♡ said:

what would be ur stage name?

Oh man, I don't know :Laugh: 

7 minutes ago, terminoob said:

It's hard to say. Everyone's an asshole, and I have a huge problem with how the season played out (and what it means for a potential season two), but I thought all the actors were really great and typically a lot better than the material they were given. I'd say it's worth a watch just to enjoy the cast they were able to wrangle together (highlights I think being Colbie Smulders, Fred Savage, Billy Eichner, and Seth Rogen's guest spot), but don't expect amazing writing or likable characters (unless you view the whole thing as a parody of the "college friends getting back together" sort of thing)?

Interesting. It seems intriguing based on the cast alone, I might at least give it a try

That video where that girl with an accent that maybe was British but I honestly dont know where she was talking about moments in her life where hses petty and I think she also had some music promotions going on or something lik ehtat?

Just now, E.V.I.L said:

That video where that girl with an accent that maybe was British but I honestly dont know where she was talking about moments in her life where hses petty and I think she also had some music promotions going on or something lik ehtat?

not ringing a bell for me, sorry :P 

10 minutes ago, E.V.I.L said:

OMG YES THAT ONE IS HILARIOUS :Laugh:

Emma is so witty and relatable, I love her. I got some more video recommendations if you're interested:

Spoiler

7 minutes ago, E.V.I.L said:

"I hate producitive people"

me every time I get an assignemtn wehnc ollege starts in *gulp* 20 days? :Laugh:

I wish I could tell you it gets better but I'm gonna be honest and say I still feel this way and I'm a senior ?