• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Katniss

• E.V.I.L.

• Cha

• Space Cowboy

10 minutes ago, Tamatoa said:

my car stalled on me while I was on my way to work this morning (and three more times when my sister drove it to the mechanic) and now I'm not sure if I'm gonna have a car after today, cars are so stupid? :norton: 

That car needs some mermaid magic :norton:  but seriously, hopefully it's not a goner!

8 minutes ago, Squidward's Haunted Nasty Patties said:

Checkers or chess?

Haven't played either :P 

Just now, Sandy Claus said:

i find that surprising because i used to play checkers all the time when i was younger?

I guess I just wasn't interested. When I was younger my main pastime was reading.

idk why I thought of this but when I was in elementary school I brought homemade rice krispy treats for a party and accidentally dropped all of them on the playground (which was muddy) then proceeded to put them back in their container and serve them to my classmates? :Laugh:  I remember this one girl was like "there's grass on mine!" and I told her to shut up (I mean no one else noticed so (d)), I was sassy back then :funny: 

Just now, Tamatoa said:

idk why I thought of this but when I was in elementary school I brought homemade rice krispy treats for a party and accidentally dropped all of them on the playground (which was muddy) then proceeded to put them back in their container and serve them to my classmates? :Laugh:  I remember this one girl was like "there's grass on mine!" and I told her to shut up (I mean no one else noticed so (d)), I was sassy back then :funny: 

that's hilarious :Laugh: