• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Katniss

• E.V.I.L.

• Cha

• Space Cowboy

6 minutes ago, E.V.I.L said:

its annoying how moods just do that but unfortunately its often just highs and then lows again and again, but that means soon enough a high will come? <3

hopefully soon, thanks bromair

2 minutes ago, Squidward's Haunted Nasty Patties said:

Would you have ever wanted to go to UGA?

I wanted to, and I got in as a transfer student, but I had an emotional breakdown and I decided I wasn't ready to live away from my parents again.

Edited by Katniss
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Katniss said:

I wanted to, and I got in as a transfer student, but I had an emotional breakdown and I decided I wasn't ready to live away from my parents again.

I'm sorry to hear that.

I considered transferring there myself when I still wanted to study accounting, but by the time I called them and asked about their program, they told me that if I got in, I'd have to do their program even longer than what I was doing at my current school and taking a bunch of courses I already took.

By that point, I didn't feel it was worth it to transfer or apply because of how well ranked the business school I'm already at is, especially in the program I chose and how many classes I already took  too. I think if the circumstances had been different or if I transferred a bit earlier, I would have done it in a heartbeat. It might have saved my mom some trouble too in her not having to drive as much on a weekly basis. Even she thought it would have been best for me to finish my degree and if I wanted to go out and study something else and take classes, I could do so too. 

I'm still not sure what I want to do next after I'm done this semester with my undergrad, and that's gotten me a little bit depressed going through all the "what ifs" in my own head. I looked at UGA's Lamar Dodd School of Art and some programs they have there, and then some Facebook reviews and now I'm kinda glad I didn't pursue that option. Some people gave the school 5s, but some guy called the experience to be the worst he's ever had lmfao and another person said the art history courses were really good, but the studio professors were just disappointing. 

What's your opinion on gun control?

5 minutes ago, Katniss said:

The presidential debate ones, mainly. Kate McKinnon and Alec Baldwin are great.

I watched those too. They were hilarious. Even if you didn't watch any of the presidential debates themselves, the parodies of them did a good job of summing up how they were.

What's your favorite animal?

Edited by Squidward's Haunted Nasty Patties