• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Katniss

• E.V.I.L.

• Cha

• Space Cowboy

yeah thats tud dis boredering illeagal?

ikr

lol I remember one time when PatBack tried to convince me to watch boku no pico?

nice try, pat

Do you like Queen Chrysalis? :P

She was all right, but more entertaining when she was posing as Cadance. The only MLP: FiM villain I never cared for that much was Sombra.

http://vocaroo.com/i/s0AhTuyMYV0v

I can do musics too?

sweet sweet musics

Here's my advice to you. Never buy Beats headphones? They are poorly constructed. Decent sound quality but I'm switching to Sennheisers again. 

I have no interest in Beats. My iPhone headphones work just fine :P

It's ironic that Apple owns them now?

I suppose so :P

off04_temp.gif

what is this bullshit (December-Feb predictions)

I guess its still too early plz be wrong?

don't worry 'bout it, it's only predictions, anyway

>no polar vortices and certianly noc old like the winter of 2013-2014"

>february 2015 is first month where temps never hit above 32, first month with an avg low below 0, coldest month in reocrded history, only reason cayuga lake didnt freeze is because the winds were too strong essentially meaning the windchills were even colder 

ill give them this: december 2014 was damn mild and most of Jan while colder than avg wasnt snowy at all--Boston didnt get any Jan snow until the later parts--and I think a lot of people in the northeast who whined about how "long" last winter was convinietly seem to forget this? :bruh:

>no polar vortices and certianly noc old like the winter of 2013-2014"

>february 2015 is first month where temps never hit above 32, first month with an avg low below 0, coldest month in reocrded history, only reason cayuga lake didnt freeze is because the winds were too strong essentially meaning the windchills were even colder 

ill give them this: december 2014 was damn mild and most of Jan while colder than avg wasnt snowy at all--Boston didnt get any Jan snow until the later parts--and I think a lot of people in the northeast who whined about how "long" last winter was convinietly seem to forget this? :bruh:

People have selective memories :bruh:

do u do dance ??

nah I suxx at dancing