• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Katniss

• E.V.I.L.

• Cha

• Space Cowboy

im sorry if this is like a mess but the most idek thing just hapepenea dna oay

so anywyas i was looking up "how many people are actually gay" int he us of course ii ahd to look that up RIGHT WHEN MY SISTER CAME IN so then she started being a questioning desi woman like "why are you looking this up"

so im just like "eh im curious" and to be fair that realyl was why i was looking this up then she started interrgoating me like "are you gay or bisexual;" and im jusut like "dont be silly sister"a nd shes you promise and shes like ok but then she stats telling me she secretly finds omwne hot but obbvi cant act upon it becuase desi culture and all but she finds men hotter and im just in my mind like WHAT WHAT WHAT WHAT of course so then shes like but dont tell anyone inc omama and definitely odnt tell anyone (lol @ me telling everyone on the internet) so now im just dead

then she ends it with "if you dont tell me you're bisexual and i told you then id be very mad" FUCKKKKKKKK?

im sorry if this is like a mess but the most idek thing just hapepenea dna oay

so anywyas i was looking up "how many people are actually gay" int he us of course ii ahd to look that up RIGHT WHEN MY SISTER CAME IN so then she started being a questioning desi woman like "why are you looking this up"

so im just like "eh im curious" and to be fair that realyl was why i was looking this up then she started interrgoating me like "are you gay or bisexual;" and im jusut like "dont be silly sister"a nd shes you promise and shes like ok but then she stats telling me she secretly finds omwne hot but obbvi cant act upon it becuase desi culture and all but she finds men hotter and im just in my mind like WHAT WHAT WHAT WHAT of course so then shes like but dont tell anyone inc omama and definitely odnt tell anyone (lol @ me telling everyone on the internet) so now im just dead

then she ends it with "if you dont tell me you're bisexual and i told you then id be very mad" FUCKKKKKKKK?

oh dang I don't even know how to respond to that