• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Katniss

• E.V.I.L.

• Cha

• Space Cowboy

YOU got me feelin emotions? 

YOOOU'VE got me feelin emotions

well i woudlnt really call our part of upstate ny snowy but seriously if the roads just shut down every time it snowed then there would be lots of chaos and despair!!

ha ha ha try living here where it's chaos every time it snows!

yes but you guys also have a 30 year average of 2.5 inches and while ppl freaking out and buying groceries when an inch of powder falls is kinda ridiculous, those ice storms are no joke esp when there is no sand or plows and that 5 in in 2014 was paralyzing because you guys dont have plows vs. a place like valdez, alaska yes htey get 300 inches of snow but they have the preps for it so ya ice is not nice spice sweet or powerbpuff girls!

and also ppl whining about plowing the fucking snow need to sthup up like really is it that damn hard to do physical activity for 30-60 mins like once a week if even smh?

idk wat 2 ask people on these things ??????????

just ask them about their likes and dislikes and all that :P

yes but you guys also have a 30 year average of 2.5 inches and while ppl freaking out and buying groceries when an inch of powder falls is kinda ridiculous, those ice storms are no joke esp when there is no sand or plows and that 5 in in 2014 was paralyzing because you guys dont have plows vs. a place like valdez, alaska yes htey get 300 inches of snow but they have the preps for it so ya ice is not nice spice sweet or powerbpuff girls!

and also ppl whining about plowing the fucking snow need to sthup up like really is it that damn hard to do physical activity for 30-60 mins like once a week if even smh?

i ain't gonna shovel no snow

ok. do u like squid ?

I like Squidward :P Never eaten actual squid

i just idk i dont think its that hard and if thats the most annoying thing for you in a day you have it pretty lucky unless 1 ft or more falls? 

You have a point there

like and its always in places where a godo amount of snow falls (40-60 in) and all but people exaggerate it so much

you dont plow the driveway everday??? like no ths isnt valdez alaska :P

would you like to live in valdez? :P

no too mcuh snow not enough cold

you actually have to be warmer to be snowier this is why upstate ny and michigan and southcentral alaska get so much more snow than the upper midwst and interior alaska?

:o I do not mean like eating squid! Like the squid in the ocean alive and happy ???

oh ok well squids are kewl

no too mcuh snow not enough cold

you actually have to be warmer to be snowier this is why upstate ny and michigan and southcentral alaska get so much more snow than the upper midwst and interior alaska?

you should be a weather man :P

ok but like i also h8 it when people exaggerate how long winter is like there is literally no place south of the arctic circle where snow on the ground from september-may so srs plz shut up ppl in minnesota? :awkward:

ok but like i also h8 it when people exaggerate how long winter is like there is literally no place south of the arctic circle where snow on the ground from september-may so srs plz shut up ppl in minnesota? :awkward:

yeah tell halibut to shut up :P