• Advertisement

The Sims 4

Guest hilaryfan80

Guest hilaryfan80

In my opinion...

Spoiler
DKTqZHq.jpg

Honestly, I just don't like the fact that The Sims 4 came out without toddlers and swimming pools. :l They also didn't release the Mac version of the game immediately. While I can understand the reasoning behind it (The Sims 3 is bug-city on Macs due to the game being emulated), it's just, well, I was hoping for something better than that.

The Sims 4 has really made me sad in the regards that almost everything I loved about the Sims series is gone. If you would like to see a list of things missing from The Sims 4, click here. Even the infamous rabbit holes are gone, and that's just sad. :huh:

It's gotten to the point where every post on the official Sims Facebook page has people commenting "We want toddlers!" and "The game sucks!"

bUpLTf5.png

VBqWdNs.png

VKa94mn.png

ObBU3fo.png

Even then, there's a large topic on the official Sims forums stating what's wrong with the game. The fact that this topic even exists proves that the game just wasn't ready for release. <_<

But -- hey! They're releasing the Mac version now.

ADoDP4G.jpg

....you've got to be KIDDING me.

aeYVD8q.png

What do you all think?

They're probably going to add toddlers in an expansion DLC pack for 50 bucks, because EA.

Honestly this won't surprise me if it's accurate.  I wouldn't bet against EA cashing in on all this outrage and make as much money as they can from it with another expansion pack.