• Advertisement

Ask.cam

The Simpsons

Or you two could become a tag team and be the tag team champions of SBC? :laugh:

Sure, why not? The Old Men Jenkins vs. the Krusty Krushers.

Lol Griffbob?

WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaT?!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!???????????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Will you please narrate a day in my life?

I had read the news today about a lucky man who made the grade. While the news was rather sad, I had to laugh.  :laugh: I saw the photograph. He had blew his mind out in a car. He didn't notice that the lights had all been changed. A crowd of people stood and stared as if they seen that face before. No one was sure if he was from the House of Lords. I saw a film today about The English Army who had won the war. A crowd of people turned away from it, but I had to look since I read the book. I woke up, fell out of bed, dragged a comb across my head, went downstairs, and drank a cup. Looking up at the clock, I noticed I was late. So I found my coat and grabbed my hat and made the bus in seconds flat. I found my way upstairs and had a smoke. Somebody spoke and I went into a dream. Moments later, I read the news again and it said something about 4,000 holes in Blackburn, Lancashire. Though the holes were rather small, they had to count them all, and they all knew how many holes it takes to fill the Albert Hall. I would love to turn you on.

Spoiler

Oh wait, did you say A Day in YOUR Life or A Day in THE Life?

• Like 1