• Advertisement

SpongeBob Nicktoons Collab Games

Cha

Nicktoons Attack of the Toybots:

The cutscenes were good, they got a lot of character voices. Other than that I saw skimmed through the actual game play. It seemed okay, nothing really special. I liked how SB/Pat referenced that they knew Jimmy probably from the other game Globs of Doom.

Globs of Doom:

I only saw the cutscenes. I liked the good/bad guy teams. Jimmy looked strange. :P

And it's funny how Tak was in both of these, but the show isn't at all talked about presently.

So that's all I've seen. Of course there's others out there. Nicktoons MLB looks pretty awesome imo with the large variety of cartoon stars and voices. So I might check out that one next.

I've played them all, except Nicktoons MLB. My favorite was Battle for Volcano Island. I didn't like Toybots cuz the gameplay was pretty complicated.

I liked seeing interactions between the characters which is why I liked Volcano Island better cuz the characters talked to each other more. I did enjoy the first game and Globs of Doom though.

I liked seeing interactions between the characters which is why I liked Volcano Island better cuz the characters talked to each other more.

Yeah, those are my same sentiments about why I like Vol. Island more than Toybots.

I played Nicktoons Unite at Battle for Volcano. I thought they were both pretty awesome altho I didn't really like how Jimmy wasn't playable in Volcano Island. The games sorta felt like Nick's version of a Kingdom Hearts at the time for me :P I never did play the others altho I was pretty hyped for Attack of the Toybots since it had characters like XJ-9, Rocko, ZIM, Stimpy, Tak, El Tigre and even Mr. Blik thrown in. Heard Globs of Doom sucked the most tho.