• Advertisement

Teams 3 - Draft Day

Young Nug

qVfJk7u.png

It's startingggggggggg

Jjs and CNF have picked, and now it's time for you to find out what team you're on! I'll be posting their choices each one by one because suspense man. PREPARE TO BECOME A

eT1KM2V.png

OR A 

F9mIPvc.png

First up, Jjs, leader of the Band Geeks, with his first pick. The first member of the Band Geeks is....

Spoiler

photo-2764.jpg?_r=1391369367

Trophy!

Team Lists:

Spoiler
LFIKisD.png

Hayden
Shinya
Box
teenj
CDCB
Halibut
MoreSpongeBobSandy
SOF
Calvin

4RNCECe.png
Trophy
Clappy
Terminoob
SG
Evspongefan
Kevin
Spongeboblover
Bordecai
Crushing

• Like 1

Jjs's second pick for the Band Geeks is not a very-well known member, and are slightly new to the community. He hails from tv.com however... The second member of the Band Geeks is....

Spoiler
photo-1287.jpg?_r=1404485462

CLAPPY!

threw you for a loop there huh haha lying

that picture is what he looks like irl too

• Like 1

The next member of the Drasticals is known around SBC for his attention to detail....

And attention to A E S T H E T I C S, if you catch my drift. :smirk: The Drasticals' second member issssss

Spoiler

photo-1516.gif?_r=1398494401

SHINYAAAAA 

• Like 3

that picture is what he looks like irl too

I apologize for being gorgeous.  I hope my attractiveness serves as a distraction to Drastical forces.

The following member that shall be assigned to the online-game playing service known as "Teams 3"  on the grouping of the Band Geeks is technologically adept and has her own book full of linguistic knowledge.

Spoiler

photo-1313.jpg?_r=1397539952

SG!

• Like 3

I apologize for being gorgeous.  I hope my attractiveness serves as a distraction to Drastical forces.

And when it's shot out of a cannon it'll be so gorgeous that they'll drop dead? :funny: