• Advertisement

Ke$ha

Karen

I prefer Ke$ha without autotune, actually. In many of her unreleased tracks, she does not use it. I'm a huge fan, but she doesn't have the most beautiful voice in the entire universe, I'm afraid.

I prefer Kemoneysignha (thank goodness i'm not the only one who calls her that Wumbo 428899.gif) to not sing at all, her songs (or at least the one's I've heard) are horrible except for Your Love Is My Drug which is okay until they overplayed it. Ugh, I am sorry Queen Maile, but she is not that talented, but I see why her songs get played. Her songs sound like they would be played at parties and stuff due to how the songs get you in a party kind of mood.

I prefer Kemoneysignha (thank goodness i'm not the only one who calls her that Wumbo 428899.gif) to not sing at all, her songs (or at least the one's I've heard) are horrible except for Your Love Is My Drug which is okay until they overplayed it. Ugh, I am sorry Queen Maile, but she is not that talented, but I see why her songs get played. Her songs sound like they would be played at parties and stuff due to how the songs get you in a party kind of mood.

Look up "Blind" and "Dancing With Tears In My Eyes" if you're looking for Ke$ha songs that both are not horrible, and aren't overrated party songs.

Tik Tok and Take It Off got old. FAST. I really don't like her music. I mean, some songs are okay the first time, just not the five billionth time in a row *cough*IHATEYOUSTATION103.7*cough*.

But seriously, Ke$ha ain't got shit on Katy Perry.

Cunx Tuesday is very very autotuned but it's by far her best (in my opinion).

She has so many demos since her album took 7 years to make, but the songs that make it to the album and chart aren't as good as the demos.

Also, my girlfriend is obsessed with Ke$ha so much. My best mate said she was a dog yesterday. She nearly killed him... xD