• Advertisement

MY TOP 10 LEAST FAVORITE PAIRINGS

BEST DAY EVER

THE GIFT OF GUM

Wow, just wow. This episode is lame. Very lame.

BEST DAY EVER: The worse of the two. It's boring, the song is uninteresting, the characters are bland, most of the episode is just bland. VERY bland.

THE GIFT OF GUM: Gross, but a bit better than the other one. Still, it's lame. And boring. Holy cow, it's boring...

boring.jpg

PAIRING RATING:

3.5/10

BLACKENED SPONGE

MERMAID MAN VS. SPONGEBOB

Sigh, what an idiotic ridiculous piece of garbage.

BLACKENED SPONGE: The lies SB tell are ridiculously stupid. Most of the episode is stupid. How about Jack M. Crazyfish liking the krabby patties. What a coincidence. Oh, wait, ALL OF THE VILLAINS GETS BRAINWASHED! STUPID! STUPID! YOU'RE SO STUPID!

MERMAID MAN VS. SPONGEBOB: Even worse than the previous one. That's surprising. This episode is extremely forgettable, and lame. This episode is probably Plankton's worst appearance. He isn't a penny searching jerk, but he's very dumb in this episode. Oh, and look, more brainwashing. WHAT A COINCIDENCE THAT IT'S IN THE SAME PAIRING! OH, WAIT, NO IT ISN'T!

Stupid... Just stupid...

PAIRING RATING:

3/10

If #8 was Boating Buddies, I will thank you so much.

8. Season 5

And of course, Boating Buddies is just technically one episode. (until you put it together with Krabby Kronicle) Just saying.

I guess you could use a cookie too...? I don't feel like being sarcastic.

Trench-Billies/Sponge-Cano!

Really though, this episode... man, I hate it.

TRENCH-BILLIES: BORING! The hill-billies are stereotypical morons, and the plot had way more potential than this executed.

SPONGE-CANO!: ......................... So much potential wasted. Enough said.

PAIRING RATINGS:

3/10

BANNED IN BIKINI BOTTOM
STANLEY S SQUAREPANTS

Why why why is this happening to me?!? Yeah, I know, horrible "The Room" reference.

BANNED IN BIKINI BOTTOM: More boringness.... There's not much jokes really. It's just lame. And stupid. Not a single moment should be respected for this. Okay, a few funny jokes, but the one time character is awful.

STANLEY S SQUAREPANTS: Lame..... Stanley is awful. Two awful one time characters. What is going on? It's also lame. And boring. LIKE USUAL!!!!

PAIRING RATING:

2.5/10