• Advertisement

You state, I discuss

SpongeyKid

Spongebob

Well, if you're talking about the show or the character himself, I love both. I don't think I need to say much here other then I love SpongeBob :) If you walk into my room, you'll actually find many SB things. He's an awesome sponge.

school

Eeeehhhhhh........ Overall, I really don't know if I like it or not. I hate those mornings where you're forced to wake up and walk all the way to school and "learn" for 5+ hours. But what makes it somewhat good/great are the friends you have their :) (And the school trips as well) :P

Your pick for the winner of the Game of Thrones

Well, I'm sorry, but I don't watch it :(

Doughnuts.

Doughnuts are nice. I remember like every 2 weeks, my parents always went to go pick up a box from Dunkin Donuts and bring it home to eat :) I now feel fat for saying this :P

But yea, They're a pretty good snack.

why ooooooofy thinks I've become a girl becasue my name for now is Evilina

TBH, I actually also thought you were some random girl when I came back :P

But anyways, I actually think its reasonable for ooooooofy to think that. (even though you're actually not)

cartoons

I love cartoons :) They're possibly the best thing this planet has to offer. There are many great shows out there and many great channels to include them. I love em! :D

Nah, most boy bands are tolerable

Next topic: natural fruit

I think natural fruit are great. They're very juicy (I'm sorry, but I can't say this without thinking negatively. It's probably because my friends at school would say these types of things and thing wrong about it) Anyways, they're a good snack to have and great for fruit salads :)

your friends at school are incredibly immature for giggling at that title, harsh but true? :P

Anything that sounds "out of the ordinary" (AKA: Negative) for them, they'll think very wrong. Now, I gotta admit here, I do it as well because of them  :S