• Advertisement

Money Money Money

Ron

Mr. Krabs' obsession with money is taken to the next level when crime-fighting duo Detective Aya and Inspector Sauce catch onto the Krabs family trading business. Who will come out on top... figuratively speaking? ;) (that was a sex joke) 

Part I: The Tripping Effect

Mr. Krabs sat in his office, twiddling his thumbs and looking at the clock. How much longer? At that moment, the phone rang. Mr. Krabs picked it up and said, "Yes. I will be there." He stood up and walked out of his restaurant, not saying another word. 

He drove to downtown Bikini Bottom to an area known as The Gulps... because everyone who went there GULPED from fear. *cue audience laugh track* 

He entered into an alleyway, where a large fish stood with a briefcase. Mr. Krabs walked up to him, removing his sunglasses which was weird because it had been raining. *cue laugh track* 

"Are you the one?" asked Mr. Krabs. "The Devil?" 

"Yes," nodded the man. "I have your money." 

The fish called The Devil unlocked the briefcase; stacks of bills were organized neatly in the deep briefcase. 

"Alright, this will due for the timebeing," said Mr. Krabs. He handed The Devil a concealed item before turning and leaving; he tripped over a little rock. *cue laugh track again* 

Part II: The Money Maker

Pearl sat in her anchor home, petting her sea pussy-cat. The phone rang. 

"Hello?" she answered. It was her father, Papa Krabs. She listened intently before jotting something down on a yellow pad of paper. She hung up and got up. She drove to an abandoned warehouse, where she examined her slaved workers, busily counterfeiting undersea diamonds. 

"Money, money, money!" said Pearl, saying the name of the spin-off. 

To be continued...

• Like 1