• Advertisement

Going Dutch

Cha

55A8nIv.jpg

Summary: Eugene Krabs realizes he's a lonely old man and seeks out to get back with Mrs. Puff after many ages of being apart, but Puff Mama has other plans up her sleeve. Including a ghostly boyfriend.

Writers: Cha, Jenkins

A banner and the first episode will come soon.

Episode 1: There's nothing on earth like the feeling of greed

Written by Jenkins and Cha

-------------------

Eugene Krabs, the reddest and sweatiest crab in the ocean had it good with his fat sack of cash under his mattress, his lovely unexplained whale offspring and the Krusty Krab, home of the Krabby Patty.

Krabs is sniffing the wigs off of fish versions of George Washington dollars in the KK like a bad habit when he sighs with bliss.

Krab: The sweet feeling of money in the mornin'.

SpongeBob; How about the feeling of love?

Krabs: I love money-ay!

SpongeBob: No, I mean love to other people!

Krabs: Ar ar ar ar! Yer killing me SpongeBob, you really are.

SpongeBob: I'm serious sir, love can't compare to anything!

Krabs: You would have never lasted in the Navy. Now git back to work or yer fired!

SpongeBob hauls his little yeller square ::dolphin noise:: back to his to kitchen before he has a spazzing attack about getting fired like in Karate Choppers. SpongeBob turns to his fellow captive slave of the food industry through his little window.

SpongeBob: Sigh, Squidward. I'm worried about Mr. Krabs.

Squidward: ...

SpongeBob: I'm serious Squidward! All he's talked about lately is money.

Squidward: What the shell is new.

SpongeBob: I mean more than usual. Maybe he needs a break from it or maybe a hobby or some friends.

Squidward: ...

SpongeBob: You can't just love money alone. He needs to love people! Wait I got it! HEY MR KRAAAAAAAAAABZ

Krabs puts down his sniffers from the main KK side and answers the call.

Krabs: WHAT? WHAT? WHAT?

SpongeBob: I just wanted to tell you that Squidward wants to love you!

Krabs: I suppose that rather is touching, but Squidward can love his tailfin ON HIS BREAK!

SpongeBob: .... Squidward D:

Squidward: SPONGEBOB, THIS IS COMPLETELY RIDICULOUS. I'LL HAVE YOU KNOW I LOVE WOMEN VERY MUCH.

SpongeBob: says the guy who went in a seven mile spanking machine.

Squidward: THAT'S IT SQUARE FOR BRAINS!

Squidward squeezes his homo ::dolphin noise:: through the small window between them and manages to grab SpongeBob.

Squidward: Come on SpongeBob, I'll tackle you!

SpongeBob: HEY HEY HEY, STEP AWAY FROM THE BACKSIDE.

Krabs hears the commotion and after touching his money enough, slams open the kitchen door to see his employees on the ground rasslin'.

Krabs: What are you two doin?!

They both stop and immediately look at Mr. Krabs seething with rage face.

Krabs: Time is money! Me customers don't come here for wresting dumbells!

SpongeBob: I'm sorry Mr. Krabs! I was just wanted you to find love in your life besides money. It's all you've been talking about and Squidward and I-

Squidward bitterly gets up and goes back to his register.

SpongeBob: Well, I have been worrying about you.

Krabs: I find that very touching SpongeBob, but I just don't have time in me life for love. I just can't afford that luxury right now. I ain't cheap fer nothin, me boy

SpongeBob: Well I understand Mr. K, work over pleasure like you've told me before.

Krabs: And speaking of work, git back to it!

SpongeBob: Aye aye sir.

Mr. Krabs proceeded to go back in his office and recounted his his sack money for the 20th time this week. But the words of SpongeBob came back into the back of his mind and slowly worked its way into his Krusty old barnacle heart. He hadn't thought of any love besides his wealth in a long time, well besides his precious daughter Pearl. It was something he rarely persuade even if it did cross his thoughts once in a blue moon. SpongeBob, was right. Maybe it would do some good if he got out and maybe if he was lucky, find a nice lass on his big meaty claw. And then it hit him, he've heard himself say these words before. But to who? The only gurl he was with that stole his heart was... Mrs. Puff.

Krabs: Yes! Now I remember! Sweet Mrs. Puff.... AND THE REST OF ME MONEY.

Only a few months into his past relationship with Mrs. Puff, Mr. Krabs got too attached to his wallet and spent all his hard earn cash. Upset, he blamed it all on Puff and Mrs. Puff angrily ended their relationship after that bitter note.

Krabs: But, how would she go for someone like me again?

• Like 7