• Advertisement

SB Toy Fair Sizzle Video with a Jelly Picture :o

Jellatine

Ok, now that I have the video, I can make the topic. Some of you already know, but there's this amazing SpongeBob video that looks pretty official to me, as if made by the Nickelodeon team, a friend sent me a link that sent me to SBM and to my surprise, ta-dah! They used one of my drawings!! :o I am like what! how! gahhh!!, this is so cool lol, this is like one of those occasions that it doesn't bother me that people use my art lol cuz Jeez, there's sooo much SB art online, and heck that's not even my best drawing, but, funny enough, it IS my most viewed drawing on DeviantArt cuz when you google "SpongeBob Cast" that's one of the first drawings that show up :P

Anyway, here's the video, you can see my drawing of the SB cast as babies at 2:01

http://vimeo.com/69363330

And here's the drawing itself 

http://spongefifi.deviantart.com/art/Baby-SpongeBob-Cast-129271855

With a whipping amount of 325,159 downloads. How? idk...

• Like 9

You absolutely deserve it.

And, actually, I remember one time stumbling upon that and then clicked on the original link to see where it's from... sorta got surprised when i saw "SpongeFifi". :smirk: THOSE BABIES ARE SO CUTE!

You absolutely deserve it.

And, actually, I remember one time stumbling upon that and then clicked on the original link to see where it's from... sorta got surprised when i saw "SpongeFifi". :smirk: THOSE BABIES ARE SO CUTE!

Same here, I liked that art piece even before I knew Jelly.

i think it's sort of weird they would use art without even contacting you (i know that it's their characters, but at least contacting you shouldn't have been a problem) but congrats, that is pretty freaking cool

Thanks, everyone :D!! ♥

I believe the picture is also on "SpongeBob TumblrPants" which is like the official SB Tumblr.

Oh yeah? I didn't know that :P

i think it's sort of weird they would use art without even contacting you (i know that it's their characters, but at least contacting you shouldn't have been a problem) but congrats, that is pretty freaking cool

Yeah, I would have loved it if they contacted me and asked for permission first, but since it's THEM, I let it slide. They did contact me once to use another one of my drawings for something that never happened but I gave them my consent to use any drawings then, so if this was done by the same people then MAYYYBE that's why they didn't contact me, but tbh I doubt it was because of that :P

That video is awesome, congratulations fifi! ^_^

Is that also your most downloaded picture on dA?

Definitely :P